Sting West Final ASFN discount

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Here is a special for ASFN members for the Sting game this Saturday.

IT’S PLAYOFF TIME!!!

Come cheer on your Arizona Sting as they battle the Stealth
for the Western Division Championship!!!!

ARIZONA STING vs. San Jose Stealth
Saturday, April 28th @ Jobing.com Arena
7:30pm

**First 5,000 fans will receive an Arizona Sting Rally Towel!!!**

Center Straights: $15 (Reg. $30)
High End Zones: $10 (Reg. $15)

FREE Hot Dog & Soda with Every Ticket!!!

Deadline to order is Friday, April 27th at 5pm. All orders subject to availability.

To Order Contact: JAKE CARLSON at (623)772-3218

or email: [email protected]

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I may just stay on that side of town all day. Go to the draft party, and then the Sting game that night.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
likewise - was nice talking with Jake - seems like a good guy - definitely appreciate him extending this deal to us

looking forward to watching the sting pick up a win tommorow - need to get there early to snag a rally towel and then get a little rowdy

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got row 7--aisle seats. If you see me, come say hi. My mug has been posted on here enough times I should be easy enough to spot. I'll have my kids with me--4 females yelling things like "KILL HIM!!" It's going to be great!

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
?!?!?

didn't think you were rubbing anything in - we both picked up some really good seats - i like being a little bit higher for the angle it provides - i think we both were able to hit our preference

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay, good. When someone says, "nice" I can't ever tell if it's sarcastic or not, that's all.

I'm SO looking forward to this game! :D

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The game was AWESOME!!! We won, 9-7. We go on to the finals, and since there is a conflict in Rochester, the championship game will probably be held RIGHT HERE at Glendale Arena. My kids had a great time, but my oldest couldn't go because she had to work. We took a friend of my middle daughter instead.

I made it on the jumbotron at least 3 times...I think the cameraman was flirting with me--kept looking at me & smiling. Our seats were fantastic. Can't wait for the last game--May 12th!

Some pics:

The view from our seats:

You must be registered for see images attach

Our Goalie most of the game (they really only started scoring in the 4th period)

Flirty cameraman: :)

FINAL SCORE:

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
saw you there on the big board and over in your seats - just didn't have a chance to come over and say hi

was a very entertaining game and a lot of good energy in the building

i believe the conflict in rochester is the shriner circus - which is a pretty big deal up there and a good community draw and fund raiser - not sure if they will provide another venue or a workaround or not - I would love to see the championship game down here though

went to the game with my brother who is actually moving back to upstate NY this summer and is flying out the day before the game - he's hoping it's in rochester so he can go to it

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
i do have one mild complaint though - very poor merchandise selection - both little brother and myself were looking to pick up a hat after the game - none in the building - in the main coyotes shop they had a colorado avalanche hat, but no sting

a fitted cream hat with just the logo on it would sell

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:D I had so much fun...it was great. Wish I could have gotten to meet you--maybe next time!

I really hope the game is here. My oldest REALLY wanted to go & was so bummed she had to miss it.

I ran out of money so I didn't get to look for merchandise, but I guess I didn't miss anything. My 14 year old wants a jersey :)

Oh, and she's in love with Dan Dawson. We are all in agreement that lacrosse players have some mighty fine legs. :D

Last edited:

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
you would get along with my wife then - she flew back to MN a couple weeks ago and was on the same flight as the team - said they all looked a little busted but had great physiques

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you would get along with my wife then - she flew back to MN a couple weeks ago and was on the same flight as the team - said they all looked a little busted but had great physiques
Yeah...if you can focus from the neck down, they're great :)

/so shallow...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard