Acie Law

for

Raja Bell
Vladimir Radmanovic

Warriors got fleeced in this trade.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Thanks to Stephen Jackson, they had little bargaining power.

Looks like the Suns get to see Bell three times this season.

OP
OP
Chaplin

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Why?

On a personal note, I'm glad to see Raja back on the west coast! :thumbup:

He's still one of my favs.

Vlad Radmanovic is HORRIBLE. And although I like Raja, he's a shell of the player he used to be.

Stephen Jackson, however, is a borderline star talent and Acie Law is a young player with a little upside.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good trade for the Bobcats on paper; they needed scoring. I don't see how a change in scenery from Golden State to Charlotte is going to help Jackson. I bet Nellie got better offers for Jackson but sent him to Charlotte out of spite.

As I recall, Bell has a wrist injury, and he has chosen to forgo surgery and try to tough it out.

Last edited:

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Warriors got fleeced in this trade.
No doubt.
Raja Bell will have the season-ending wrist surgery he put off while with the Bobcats.
Bell would rather sit out the season than play for the Warriors and it's hard to blame him as he is going to try to get healthy for a free-agent deal this summer. He'll be an emergency player for Don Nelson tonight as they'll only dress eight players, but expect the surgery to happen soon. Anthony Morrow, Steph Curry and Corey Maggette get a nice boost with this news.
I'd say they got bent over.
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pl...gnews.asp?sport=NBA&id=743&line=121701&spln=1