State flag jerseys

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Love these. White and Blue alternates if you click the link.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Pretty cool, but white helmets are a must imo. Our current helmets with a white face mask would be really sharp. These are a bit too much like u of a for my taste, he’s on the right track though, modernizing the state flag look. Make blue a lesser side panel or something, it’s too much to make it damn near a primary color scheme

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
I made one suggestion to him (got a positive response) - the logo has to have keyline (outline) around the logo. Just doesn't work on a Red background without it.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The white one with the black pants looks really cool.
The blue one doesn't fit really, I like the full black ones,they are probably the coolest in the NFL I wouldn't like to loos them.
The red with blue pants hmm something doesn't match for me. but he is on a good track.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love these. White and Blue alternates if you click the link.]
Gotta say, incorporating the blue from the flag as such a major element of the color scheme is a big departure and doesn't really go with the Cardinal theme... but nonetheless they look great! Maybe the blue pants could be an alternate, with all-whites and white jersey/red pants being the primaries.

White helmets are needed for sure, though. That could alleviate @thephoenixson28's concern over it looking "plain" from too much red between the jersey and the helmet.

...dave

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm having trouble with the blue pants and red helmets.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Blue has never been a color for the Cardinals. It has nothing to do with U of A, just not part of the color scheme of the oldest NFL Franchise.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave