Starving for a return of Daft Punk to tour

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Just watched the daft punk documentary. Reminded me of just how epic their 2006 coachella show was. In fact, I was so lost in that show that I don't think I quite realized the impact that particular show had on the music world according to the documentary.

All I remember is being filled with vibe, happiness, and energy and seeing cheesebeef (at least I think it was cheese, can't remember who I was with - Castleman?) jumping up and down beside me grinning ear-to-ear with 40,000 other people in a tent that was meant to hold 10,000. Got chills watching the documentary.

Made our six and five year old boys watch it. They thought it was cool (of course, there are ROBOTS!!!).

They have to tour again. Their genius needs to be experienced again!!

Who is with me?!?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The album's lead single "Get Lucky" became an international success, peaking in the top 10 in 32 countries. Random Access Memories led to five Grammy wins in 2014, including Album of the Year as well as Record of the Year for "Get Lucky".

I guess i know them

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Daft Punk in concert is an experience that is second to none. I put their live shows up with U2's live shows. Spectacle (and good music).

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
I dont even know who daft punk is :)

Daft Punk is so cool that there is a song by another popular band about them.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited by a moderator:

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just watched the daft punk documentary. Reminded me of just how epic their 2006 coachella show was. In fact, I was so lost in that show that I don't think I quite realized the impact that particular show had on the music world according to the documentary.

All I remember is being filled with vibe, happiness, and energy and seeing cheesebeef (at least I think it was cheese, can't remember who I was with - Castleman?) jumping up and down beside me grinning ear-to-ear with 40,000 other people in a tent that was meant to hold 10,000. Got chills watching the documentary.

Made our six and five year old boys watch it. They thought it was cool (of course, there are ROBOTS!!!).

They have to tour again. Their genius needs to be experienced again!!

Who is with me?!?

Saw that documentary 3-4 months ago. Really liked Daft Punk prior to that film. Got blown away after the docu. Those 2 guys have influenced so many. Look what it took for them to do Coachella.