Something beautiful

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
We have finally drafted a legit QB for the next decade and more. I do not give a damn about this season for 'fan bragging rights' and all the stupidity when a Super Bowl is all that matters. We got our guy. He's smart and wants it and is playing within himself right now. Now please continue with all the p!ss and vinegar while I bask in the Cardinals doing something monumental in being able to win anything

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
We have finally drafted a legit QB for the next decade and more. I do not give a damn about this season for 'fan bragging rights' and all the stupidity when a Super Bowl is all that matters. We got our guy. He's smart and wants it and is playing within himself right now. Now please continue with all the p!ss and vinegar while I bask in the Cardinals doing something monumental in being able to win anything
now we just need our franchise offensive line

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

I gave a like

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson