SO THE GOOD NEWS IS…

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns are in the 2nd round of the playoffs and the series is tied 2-2

Phoenix was tied with the Pelicans 2-2 in the 1st round.

It's not over.
You're right, it's not over and I fully expect us to win this series. But up until about 10 weeks ago, I fully expected us to win a championship this year. We still have a chance but I'd put a handful of teams with us or above us right now and that's disappointing.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eh… as happy as I woulda been with. Win today, I really have come to the place that sports are really just entertainment and don’t have anything to do with my life.

So, if we’re gonna watch games, having HIGH STAKES games like a swing Game 5 is something exciting to look forward to!

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The funny thing is if the Suns were playing over their heads this series would be so much easier to watch. The fact that we had the best record in the NBA the year after reaching the finals setup expectations as high as humanly possible.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Eh… as happy as I woulda been with. Win today, I really have come to the place that sports are really just entertainment and don’t have anything to do with my life.

So, if we’re gonna watch games, having HIGH STAKES games like a swing Game 5 is something exciting to look forward to!
Maybe it was sometime shortly after you declared this team was winning it ALL!!

I immediately cringed when you posted that.... :p

Reaction score
As some of you could, I noticed with about 12 games left in the season the Suns suddenly looked bad. First time was the Atlanta game, but after that, even when they won it was a struggle. I think they peaked over a month ago.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe it was sometime shortly after you declared this team was winning it ALL!!

I immediately cringed when you posted that.... :p
I’ve done that multiple times… including last year and even THIS SEASON with the cardinals at one point!

And yet… I’m apparently always negative about our teams according to some on this board.

OP
OP
AZ Native

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I’ve done that multiple times… including last year and even THIS SEASON with the cardinals at one point!

And yet… I’m apparently always negative about our teams according to some on this board.
Well, your are the company man. :)

OP
OP
AZ Native

AZ Native

Reaction score
Lol… that one was hilarious too.

I’m somehow both the leader of the Darksider and Company Man!
I think it comes with giving your honest opinion and admitting when you're wrong. Most of us have a difficult time balancing that.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think it comes with giving your honest opinion and admitting when you're wrong. Most of us have a difficult time balancing that.
So odd some people would need others to admit being "wrong"... After all, how can you be wrong when we're all sharing opinions of what we think is happening or will happen? LOL. Strange but true. Maybe when something happens, its just lucky. Not right or wrong.

I digress. Lol.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
God losing hurts like a SOAB...But just having the Cards and Suns good again is awesome...shoot even the Dbacks hangin...I'm pumped and ready for game 5 ...hoping we get our Suns and not this weird team the past 2 games

OP
OP
AZ Native

AZ Native

Reaction score
So odd some people would need others to admit being "wrong"... After all, how can you be wrong when we're all sharing opinions of what we think is happening or will happen? LOL. Strange but true. Maybe when something happens, its just lucky. Not right or wrong.

I digress. Lol.
WTF are you talking about? I never said I need people to admit they are "wrong". I'm saying I have seen him sharing his "opinion" and then being able to admit when he was wrong. And I have seen him boast when he is "right". Yes, it is his "opinion", but at least he owns it unlike many on this board.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WTF are you talking about? I never said I need people to admit they are "wrong". I'm saying I have seen him sharing his "opinion" and then being able to admit when he was wrong. And I have seen him boast when he is "right". Yes, it is his "opinion", but at least he owns it unlike many on this board.
He’s taking a jab at me Native.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That wasn't directed at you. Just a generalized thought I've pondered.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You're right, it's not over and I fully expect us to win this series. But up until about 10 weeks ago, I fully expected us to win a championship this year. We still have a chance but I'd put a handful of teams with us or above us right now and that's disappointing.

I haven't expected the Suns to win a championship since 1994.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson