Simmons traded to Giants for a 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Also the issue is really that a crowd of about 6-10 people crap on every thread with their negativity. I've talked to at least 5-6 other people via PM to include a few moderators about how much these people drag the board down at times with their negativity.

It makes following the Cardinals on this board a burden at times and saps the enjoyment out of discussing the team. I am not the only person who feels this way, far from it from what I've gathered.

So I push back against it because some of the negativity gets absurd. Even with this most recent discussion on why the Cardinals didn't sign Joshua Dobbs, the "Darksiders" did their typical bashing of the team with no information, bashing the team for not signing Dobbs. This morning an article effectively proved them wrong about why he signed with Cleveland instead....he wanted to stay in Cleveland! It's as simple as that.
Kinda playing semantics saying you didn’t report anyone. This amounts to the same thing without pushing the “report” button. No? Or what else was your purpose in involving Mods in such a discussion?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Actually most human beings do not make changes. Most are stuck in ruts of their own making. Even moreso those who are at the top of the food chain who got there via nepotism or familial reasons. Those that didn’t earn their way up the chain typically are guilty of an arrogance that doesn’t allow to change. Bill never did, why would this apple fall far from the tree?
People don't change? That's definitely not true. Most people are constantly learning and growing.
And yes, complete rebuilds are common, but that doesn’t warrant giving them the benefit of the doubt because such rebuilds fail than succeed in the nfl.
I think it also doesn't warrant just believing it's a dumpster fire immediately.
And the cracks aren’t historical. Tampering. Not historical.
I laughed hard at this one. Tampering is constant in all sports. The Cardinals admitted it to in this instance and there is a very clear reason why they did...the Terry McDonough case and the discovery process that will play out for the NFL world to see.
Roster deconstruction (I can only call it this because they haven’t even begun the reconstruction - at least I hope they haven’t). Not historical.
Absolutely historical when you are tanking.
Cracks exist. You refuse to acknowledge them due to your blind loyalty. Have you never sat back and asked yourself, why do I ALWAYS give the organization the benefit of the doubt?
Because it has worked out in the past and in the recent past.
I mean I’d get it if it was now and again. But always? Seems curious.
Always? I wouldn't say that is true.
And doubling down on using bill as a barometer. What’s the new saying? Poverty organization? Seems like poverty fandom. Yes please toss me that crusty week old moldy bread! It’s better than nothing!
I've already told you how I think on this and what I am saying is true. Michael is unequivocally better than his father, but he still has major flaws as an owner.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Kinda playing semantics saying you didn’t report anyone. This amounts to the same thing without pushing the “report” button. No? Or what else was your purpose in involving Mods in such a discussion?
PMs aren't reporting. I'm talking about discussions in the past about the state of the board. Moderators are also posters on the board.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It's a distinct possibility from a former top ten picks sitting on the bench each week.
See this is the talking outta both sides of your mouth stuff. Posters speculate on a bad franchise making bad moves and you scream “SPECULATION.” Someone posts pure speculation to support an organization move and you call it a “distinct possibility” because it aligns with your unwavering support of the organization. I hope you can see that.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
See this is the talking outta both sides of your mouth stuff. Posters speculate on a bad franchise making bad moves and you scream “SPECULATION.” Someone posts pure speculation to support an organization move and you call it a “distinct possibility” because it aligns with your unwavering support of the organization. I hope you can see that.
I'm not running with it as fact like the Dobbs talk yesterday. @BritCard mentioned as one of the reasons to move on from, a long with the fact that he generally just kind of sucks at football.

There was a whole discussion built on why trading a fifth rounder (a fairly meaningless pick) was such a disaster. And it was all based on the speculation that the Cardinals were unwilling to pay Dobbs what the Brown were. And then today a report came out that the Cardinals did in fact offer the same amount but he chose to stay with the Browns because he believed they were a playoff team.

Do you see how this can get tiring? All of this discussion on how bad the team is and how people conjure reasons to criticize the organization even when it isn't true? There are legit reasons to criticize the team that are definitely true like drafting ILBs in back-to-back years and then not playing either player, or signing Kingsbury and Keim to extensions, or the player survey.

Lots of legit crap that sucks about this team that doesn't require a speculative argument based on bull crap to dominate discussion.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Guys can't we all agree to only focus on the positive as we're about to start on this journey to a dreadful 4-13 season?

Better than inventing negative fairytales. It's like Walters upside down here sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn