Shawn Jefferson is the worst coach ever

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't get this. Jefferson was in Hard Knocks about 5 seconds this week.

Hard Knocks only shows the "Rah Rah" stuff. They don't show any actual coaching because the teams don't like it going outside the building.

OP
OP
Syracusecards

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I don't get this. Jefferson was in Hard Knocks about 5 seconds this week.

Hard Knocks only shows the "Rah Rah" stuff. They don't show any actual coaching because the teams don't like it going outside the building.
It’s not just this episode, it’s all of his appearances. He comes off as a fan boy instead of a coach.

And they do show some coaching in these.

Marcus Robertson talking to Isaiah Simmons about what he needs to improve on is coaching. Steve Heiden talking to his OL about shutting down the backside penetration is coaching. And the OL was very solid against LA.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I have always wondered how after a couple years or more in the league so many starting WRs run such poor routes. Compare last nights play run by Diggs for a TD and the same play run by Davis. Now Davis's wasn't horrible and he did create enough separation if pass was perfect, but you would think being on a team with Diggs he could improve his fake and cut to be more comparable. Am I off base on this one?

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I have always wondered how after a couple years or more in the league so many starting WRs run such poor routes. Compare last nights play run by Diggs for a TD and the same play run by Davis. Now Davis's wasn't horrible and he did create enough separation if pass was perfect, but you would think being on a team with Diggs he could improve his fake and cut to be more comparable. Am I off base on this one?
I don't know man. Being on the same team with Fitz never helped Floyd to run a crisp route but Floyd has so much physical talent so he did fine not great when he was sober. Chat Williams on the opposite, well. Neither being on the same team with Nuk helped Invisabella too much, did it? A mentor can only guide you, but It's all up to the players to understand the route and make the effort to practice them to the perfect.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose