Shaq dissing Kobe, Ewing, Kareem.....

Roca Dolla

BIRD CITY!
Reaction score
http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1626146951

some funny lil freestyle here check it out yall, no offense to laker fans here on this board lol.

Shaquille O'Neal took the mic at a NYC club last night, unleashing a freestyle verbal assault directed at his arch-enemy Kobe Bryant -- blaming his former teammate for ruining his marriage and imploring him to "Tell me how my ass tastes."

After spending several verses shredding Kobe apart for losing in the NBA playoffs, Shaq drops the line, "I'm a horse, Kobe ratted me out, that's why I'm getting divorced."

Launch photosThe line most likely references a comment Kobe made during his infamous 2003 rape case, when he told Colorado police that he "Should have done what Shaq does ... Shaq would pay his women not to say anything." The two became famously bitter rivals after the incident.

Calls to Kobe's reps were not returned.

nowagimp

Reaction score
http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1626146951

some funny lil freestyle here check it out yall, no offense to laker fans here on this board lol.

Ratting out his teammates in their personal lives is a serious character flaw. Kobe has serious issues as a person and as a teammate, and I cant blame shaq for flaming him. I guess growing up a rich boy in italy, he never had the opportunity to get his butt kicked for opening his mouth. Shaq can be a funny guy, he is actually pretty intelligent for an NBA player. Hopefully he can find the motivation to be worth his monstrous contract next year.

Bigdez22

Registered
Reaction score
Everytime i see anything on Shaq this offseason, he is in NY,Chicago,FL, all over the world.

Any news when he will get back to the PHX and get back to work? I hope he does not show next season out of shape.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Everytime i see anything on Shaq this offseason, he is in NY,Chicago,FL, all over the world.

Any news when he will get back to the PHX and get back to work? I hope he does not show next season out of shape.

NBA players don't work in the offseason. They only use that as an excuse to not play for team USA.

"Hey Kobe, tell me how my ass tastes" HAHAHA LMAO

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This thread has been up an hour and the Laker groupies haven't come running? Did someone forget to page them?

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
NBA players don't work in the offseason. They only use that as an excuse to not play for team USA.

"Hey Kobe, tell me how my ass tastes" HAHAHA LMAO

I know, it's a hoot. I think for now on.. when one of the Laker groupies put that stupid ignorant Kobe quote, "Haters, they gonna hate"... the response should be.. "Hey Kobe, tell me how my ass tastes!"

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
Who cares what they think?

This is the SUNS section..
You must be registered for see images attach

The video was pretty funny .."Last week Kobe couldn't do without me"

You must be registered for see images attach

This point has been argued here a thousand times. Just like Shaq, you simply cannot let sleeping dogs lay. The mods had everyone vote to add an NBA section like most sites have and the Suns fans voted it down. You go to the extreme to post the header yet you obviously did not read it. Go figure.

Attachments

• idiot.jpg
    idiot.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 469

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
Ratting out his teammates in their personal lives is a serious character flaw. Kobe has serious issues as a person and as a teammate, and I cant blame shaq for flaming him. I guess growing up a rich boy in italy, he never had the opportunity to get his butt kicked for opening his mouth. Shaq can be a funny guy, he is actually pretty intelligent for an NBA player. Hopefully he can find the motivation to be worth his monstrous contract next year.

No doubt Kobe ratting him out was the worst thing he has done. Nobody in their right mind would condone that, you just don't do it. I certainly do not. However, for Shaq to blame Kobe for his divorce is a total cop out. If he dosesn't cheat on the wife, it's a non issue. Get used to this from Shaq. He puts on his child smile and disses people then excuses it as just having fun. He says they are cool, but obviously he has resentments. He says he will make the free throws when they count, yet he never does. He says he will be motivated in the off season, yet always comes to camp out of shape. If you guys get off to any kind of a bad start, rev up the bus, cause a lot of Suns will be getting tossed under it.

Typical Shaq.... and at 20 mil a year at that.... ouuuuch!

Last edited:

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No doubt Kobe ratting him out was the worst thing he has done. Nobody in their right mind would condone that, you just don't do it. I certainly do not. However, for Shaq to blame Kobe for his divorce is a total cop out. If he dosesn't cheat on the wife, it's a non issue. Get used to this from Shaq. He puts on his child smile and disses people then excuses it as just having fun. He says they are cool, but obviously he has resentments. He says he will make the free throws when they count, yet he never does. He says he will be motivated in the off season, yet always comes to camp out of shape. If you guys get off to any kind of a bad start, rev up the bus, cause a lot of Suns will be getting tossed under it.

Typical Shaq....

Oh yeah, well why don't you let Kobe respond to the question before you throw Shaq under the bus.

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
Oh yeah, well why don't you let Kobe respond to the question before you throw Shaq under the bus.

Was there a question? I never saw a question. It was Shaq bringing up 4 year old news that has been rehashed hundreds of times. Not to mention that Shaq himself said it's been resolved and they are ok with each other. Apparently, Shaq isn't so over it.

But of course, Shaq was just goofing around... uh huh.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Was there a question? I never saw a question. It was Shaq bringing up 4 year old news that has been rehashed hundreds of times. Not to mention that Shaq himself said it's been resolved and they are ok with each other. Apparently, Shaq isn't so over it.

But of course, Shaq was just goofing around... uh huh.

"Hey Kobe, tell me how my ass tastes".....

I guess it is more of a command. We will see if #24 responds.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
followup from TMZ:

Shaq Diesel just told ESPN's Stephen Smith: "I was freestyling. That's all. It was all done in fun. Nothing serious whatsoever. That is what MCs do. They freestyle when called upon. I'm totally cool with Kobe. No issue at all. And by the way, don't forget, six albums, two platinum, two gold. Anybody who knows me knows I'm a funny freestyler. Check the NBA DVD when I was rapping about Vlade Divac during my first championship run. Please tell everybody don't make something out of nothing.

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
"Hey Kobe, tell me how my ass tastes".....

I guess it is more of a command. We will see if #24 responds.

I wouldn't count on it. While Shaq is out partying and getting fat, Kobe is preparing for the Olympics. This is a typical ploy for media attention after a first round exit and realization that his career is on the downslide. If you think he didn't realize the stir this would make, I have some tanning beds to sell you in PHX.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thread has been up an hour and the Laker groupies haven't come running? Did someone forget to page them?

I don't understand. If the lakerfans are posting, it's cause for complaint. If the lakerfans aren't posting, it's cause for complaint.

:shrug:

Regardless, it's football time!

Bigdez22

Registered
Reaction score
I don't understand. If the lakerfans are posting, it's cause for complaint. If the lakerfans aren't posting, it's cause for complaint.

Oh only if that was true.......30 something days left

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
lakers fans are directly responsible for 'quan's holdout and dockett's crying. they're taking a lead from the other so-called "local" fanbase - when all's not the way you want it, abandon ship . . .

msdundee

Registered
Reaction score
Doesn't matter what uniform he's wearing, Shaq is nauseating. Hard to see how anyone can label him funny or even remotely intelligent. Judging from this video, that he mooned the press in Phoenix (and did the same to guests at a birthday party he threw for himself a while back), he does seem to have a strange preoccupation with his own fat ass. He's an embarrassment, pure and simple.

His "taste" question to Bryant makes me wonder if he knows KB made it to the finals this year .......... so who's tasting whose?

CardinalsFan11

Registered
Reaction score

Don't bring LOGIC into this, it has no place on the interwebs

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison