Seattle vs Tenn

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I'm surprised he's still out there, I understand the rule but when he was arguing with the Ref he should've been ejected. Also shows what a coward and baby Carroll is by not pulling him for a play or 2

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Seattle’s offense might just be worse than ours. Wow.

OP
OP
NMCard

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That Tennessee o-line looks pretty scrappy. Would be nice if the cards o-line play with some more toughness.

OP
OP
NMCard

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The officials are trying to keep it close for the Seahawks. That was a terrible call on the punt return TD by the Titans.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Wow. That is the worst block in the back call I've ever seen. It must be really nice to play for the Seahawks and get every call. Should have been a TD for Tenn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
This doesn't seem like the usual Seattle slow start, I think those guys genuinely aren't good this year. Obviously the same could be said about us but still, they do not look good at all. Might just be the Rams year.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This doesn't seem like the usual Seattle slow start, I think those guys genuinely aren't good this year. Obviously the same could be said about us but still, they do not look good at all. Might just be the Rams year.
I agree. Offensive line is worse than ever. Wilson actually looks rattled at times, and I never thought that would happen.

On the other hand, the Titans now look like they could be a real bitch to play. I like their roster. We get them in December.

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
Wow. That is the worst block in the back call I've ever seen. It must be really nice to play for the Seahawks and get every call. Should have been a TD for Tenn

Nah there was a big time block in the back on the play, just not the player called.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Nah there was a big time block in the back on the play, just not the player called.
That's good, because the play they showed on TV there was nothin. Glad it was a good call.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I agree. Offensive line is worse than ever. Wilson actually looks rattled at times, and I never thought that would happen.

On the other hand, the Titans now look like they could be a real bitch to play. I like their roster. We get them in December.

They'll get better but playing without an O-line is clearly taking a toll on Wison. He's a smart guy and is surely asking by now, "How much does this franchise really value me." It's one thing to get O-line guys hurt and ask the QB to soldier on. It's another entirely to have no O-line for the second year in a row.

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Fun game to watch. Love the shots of Pete on the sideliine when his team isn't doing well.

Hope they completely implode this season, but it's still too early for that. Have to give RW some credit though, he is very good at making something out of nothing.

Big Cardinal game tonight.

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
Haha...the Seahawks got the favorable 4 PM (EDT) east coast start and lost.

I still say it's better to play early because it's better to arrive back home 3 hours earlier than late at night, which already can alter the next week's preparation.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It turned out to be a good call they just called it on the wrong guy. They gave the wrong number I think they said 33 and it was 32 that blocked in the back

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
It turned out to be a good call they just called it on the wrong guy. They gave the wrong number I think they said 33 and it was 32 that blocked in the back
Yeah that's what fiasco was saying.

Like I said I'm glad because based on what they showed on tv it was such a bad call it's just one of those that makes u wonder, so I'm glad they got it right.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
They'll get better but playing without an O-line is clearly taking a toll on Wison. He's a smart guy and is surely asking by now, "How much does this franchise really value me." It's one thing to get O-line guys hurt and ask the QB to soldier on. It's another entirely to have no O-line for the second year in a row.

Could this be a product of finally having to pay Wilson? They were really good when their young superstars were on rookie contracts. Now that they're all getting paid there is not much coin going to the O-line. Just a thought.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA