Seattle Seahawks @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame thread. 12/31/23-01/06/24

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I worry about motivation.

The team really wanted a win for JG against the beagles.

The seaChics will be motivated if they are still in the hunt by game time.

Pete owns the old Cardinals in Glendale and they will throw the ball, book it…

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't care if we win or lose! I made a bet with a Seahawks fan going into the season and with the 4th win, I won. He said we were the worst team in the history of the NFL and would be lucky to win a game. I said Kyler would be good for at least 4 thinking he'd play more.

The bet was, 2 or less and he won, 3 was a wash and 4 or more and I won. If he had won, I said I'd buy him real cleats.

He will be running 3 miles in my Honey Badger jersey during our kickball playoffs, which will also be during the start of the Cards game! I'm pretty stoked! We play at a college field, so he'll be doing 12 laps!

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I worry about motivation.

The team really wanted a win for JG against the beagles.

The seaChics will be motivated if they are still in the hunt by game time.

Pete owns the old Cardinals in Glendale and they will throw the ball, book it…
The Seahawks can make the playoffs in a few ways:

Seahawks beat the Cards, Packers tie or lose to the Bears
Seahawks tie the Cards, Packers lose to the Bears, and the Bucs tie the Panthers
Seahawks tie the Cards, Packers lose to the Bears, and the Saints tie the Falcons

The Bucs and Saints' games are at 11 am Arizona time but the Packers game is at 2:25 pm Arizona time, same as the Cards vs Seahawks game.

So yah the Seahawks should be motivated vs the Cards.

Last edited:

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m planning to put a bundle on JC going over in rushing yards on Sunday. That will be the prime focus of this team on Sunday. FYI, the Eagles remind me of the 2021 Cardinals in many ways. Between injuries and horrendous play calling on both sides of the ball, I don’t see them getting out of the 1st round. Wouldn’t be surprised if the Giants beat them up on Sunday.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If we win on Sunday and Titans lose to Jags (likely), Giants lose to Eagles (likely) and Chargers lose to Chiefs (certain) then we drop all the way to 7th.

Come on Seahawks.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like after this game, we'll have the second highest SOS for the season behind Cincinnati. Third place goes to Baltimore and Pittsburgh. Miami and Dallas both had much easier schedules.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: