Seattle Seahawks @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame thread. 09/23/19-09/28/19

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well, win, lose or draw, we'll be another game closer to PP21's return. Draw? Do teams actually tie anymore:D. We really miss that guy! I'm hoping we're not 0-5-1 upon his return. But, if we're developing future stars & playing watchable football, I won't lose any sleep. This team could use another top 5 stud.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, win, lose or draw, we'll be another game closer to PP21's return. Draw? Do teams actually tie anymore:D. We really miss that guy! I'm hoping we're not 0-5-1 upon his return. But, if we're developing future stars & playing watchable football, I won't lose any sleep. This team could use another top 5 stud.

Every time this is brought up I feel it should be accompanied with a "Thanks for screwing the team over PP21."

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I've never heard of the Seahawks TE Will Dissly. Thought for sure the Cardinals finally caught a break and are finally facing a team without a quality TE.

Then I just looked up Dissly's stats and noticed that he already has 3 TDs this season.

DAMN! Here we go again!

:bang:

I know who I'm picking up in Fantasy Football this week

He has 5 Td's in his last 5 games. Really didn't start playing until the end of last year (his rookie year).

Reaction score
MadCardDisease said:
I've never heard of the Seahawks TE Will Dissly. Thought for sure the Cardinals finally caught a break and are finally facing a team without a quality TE.

Then I just looked up Dissly's stats and noticed that he already has 3 TDs this season.

DAMN! Here we go again!

:bang:

I know who I'm picking up in Fantasy Football this week

I took care of this for the team. I started him on two of my fantasy teams. He's sure to have a bad game. Happens every time I make a move like this. ;)

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Maybe the better question is, why does it trigger you..? ;)
It is the opposing equivalent to...

Dreading game time. K1 is so damn bad!!!!!!

A lot of people on this board lament the polarized posts on this board but choose to ignore the "K1 is so damn good!!!!" being as polarizing.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard