Sean Kugler

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Mr 39 posts since 2004 wants to chime in. Sean is that you with your other account?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The numbers seem to suggest that the line is doing well, but that there is also a big effect to having KM as the QB because teams don't pass rush us as aggressively because of the fear that KM will burn them with his feet.

Exactly. Rushers can't pin their ears back and get pushed around the edge leaving outside rushing lanes. They have to hold their ground or try get inside which makes life much easier for the tackles.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I actually think KK has made a couple of solid hires.

Vance seems to be rounding into what we had hoped when he was hired. I think better talent this season has allowed him to do more.

Kugler has been a star.

Those are 2 big hires for any new coach. The coordinator opposite his specialty and the OL coach.

KK had nothing to do with the hire. Vance Joseph is the one that got him here as he was his oline coach in Denver - along with a lot of the other assistants.

Wanderer

Veteran
Reaction score
KK had nothing to do with the hire. Vance Joseph is the one that got him here as he was his oline coach in Denver - along with a lot of the other assistants.

KK literally had to hire him.

Just because he is boys with Vance doesn’t mean he got the job automatically.

KK had to hire Vance as well.

So far KK, has done something many 1st time HCs struggle with, and that is hire a good staff.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
KK literally had to hire him.

Just because he is boys with Vance doesn’t mean he got the job automatically.

KK had to hire Vance as well.

So far KK, has done something many 1st time HCs struggle with, and that is hire a good staff.
It's a very well known fact that Keim took the reins on hiring the coaches. KK probably had input, but he took the job with the understanding that Keim would choose the coaching staff.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
It's a very well known fact that Keim took the reins on hiring the coaches. KK probably had input, but he took the job with the understanding that Keim would choose the coaching staff.
If I remember correctly the concern was he didn't have the connections (juice) to assemble a staff, so SK took the lead.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Sean Kugler will likely fill our vacant OC role sooner rather than later. They will need to do something to keep him around.

Drop_D

Rookie
Reaction score
Mr 39 posts since 2004 wants to chime in. Sean is that you with your other account?
I only speak (write) when I have something to say, on ASFN, that is. I had to pen this nom de plume in ‘14 because Tapatalk would not accept my original profile name: Drop D. Under that legacy profile, my game prose was prolific! It’s like...you know that thing where you truly laugh and weep at the same time...well, mostly weep after the promise of ‘99 came crashing and Bill Sr. allowed Larry Centers to be traded. Sorry for the trip down searing memory lane. I have been lurking in the shadows with this hideous username. But every once in a while, I fight through the shame to post a comment. What I’m trying to say is, I’m not Sean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose