Seahawks at Cardinals gameday thread 11-6-22

urs

All Star
Reaction score
It’s because Kyler is basically Sam Bradford, with legs he won’t use. Takes the six yard pass immediately, looks good for his completion %, rarely leads to turnovers… unfortunately, rarely leads to points either.
This just started this year. It's kind of a mystery. Last year he was near the top in YPA

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The regression is real. You have to change him or Kliff. I really wish we would have taken the agents challenge to trade him when his value was.max
You have to change Kliff.

But Kyler only gets one more year with a new coach.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks this offense has any rhyme or reason and is tailored to a specific player is delusional. It’s a disorganized Big 12 pile of crap.
It’s the same simplified offense for his limited skill set and inability to go through progressions he’s been running since high school, this is pretty well documented

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah the 2nd replay I think says no fumble my concern is the call on the field is fumble

Your concern is misplaced.. your concern should be on how can this whole mess get flushed down the toidy.. :)

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just gonna chew up as much clock as possible.

What pisses me off about this the most is Kyler plays Madden and the key of any Madden onlije game is clock management. Every second used or spent should be intentional.

And yet we lollygag down by 2 scores

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What pisses me off about this the most is Kyler plays Madden and the key of any Madden onlije game is clock management. Every second used or spent should be intentional.

And yet we lollygag down by 2 scores
We’re not even getting plays quickly.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn