SEA has a new long snapper

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The Cardinals are a much better team than the Lions. Wish they played like it all year. Would have loved to see us go up to Seattle and beat them down tonight in ways the Lions can't.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
The Cardinals are a much better team than the Lions. Wish they played like it all year. Would have loved to see us go up to Seattle and beat them down tonight in ways the Lions can't.
Yep!

Sad that it should be Big Red playing tonight :madarms:

speedy

the medic
Reaction score

Well, if we would have played even 3 games better, they'd be coming here.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Wow. Lions getting jobbed.

Facemask on TD not called.

Wilson block in back not called.

Cb tackling wr before ball comes not called.

Sea chickens should be forced to play a game without assistance once in awhile. Would be interesting to see how they hold up.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow. Lions getting jobbed.

Facemask on TD not called.

Wilson block in back not called.

Cb tackling wr before ball comes not called.

Sea chickens should be forced to play a game without assistance once in awhile. Would be interesting to see how they hold up.

Couldn't agree more, they get to play by a different set of rules, it's ridiculous.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
******** roughing penalty, the NFL needs to stop this horse poo love affair with Seattle! Disgusting the calls they get!

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thugs pick up Stafford and drop him after the whistle and still no flags lol what a joke the NFL has become!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Didn't watch. How many intentional grounding penalties did the refs miss on Wilson??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Seattle has lost 1 game by more than 10 points in the past 100+ games. Only 3-4 by more than a single score. None of them to the Cardinals.

Had been a blast following this team did the past decade, let alone the past 5 years.

The key part of your post was "in the playoffs"......... Have a good night.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just wait until next week when the Cowpies play. Anyone who thinks the refs & NFL don't dictate games, needs their head examined :bang:
2014 Lions vs Cowboys. On a pass play, Cowboys Hitchens not only grabs Pettogrew's jersey but he puts up his arms and even knocks into Pettigrew as the ball arrives and hits Hitchnens in the back. Officials throw the flag. While the referee makes the call of pass interference over the intercom, a helmetless Dez Bryant runs onto the field to argue the call, no flag. Moments later, the officials pick up the flag and wave off the penalty. I swear on my grandmother's grave that after the initial call, Roger Goodell was on the horn telling the officials to pick up the flag. Remember, this is the same year Dean Blandino was on the Cowboys' party bus. Here is that blown call. You tell me what you think:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
2014 Lions vs Cowboys. On a pass play, Cowboys Hitchens not only grabs Pettogrew's jersey but he puts up his arms and even knocks into Pettigrew as the ball arrives and hits Hitchnens in the back. Officials throw the flag. While the referee makes the call of pass interference over the intercom, a helmetless Dez Bryant runs onto the field to argue the call, no flag. Moments later, the officials pick up the flag and wave off the penalty. I swear on my grandmother's grave that after the initial call, Roger Goodell was on the horn telling the officials to pick up the flag. Remember, this is the same year Dean Blandino was on the Cowboys' party bus. Here is that blown call. You tell me what you think:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Of course there was poetic justice the next game when Dez Bryant's obvious catch was ruled a no catch @ GB.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love ya!

Almost as much as 5 straight years with a playoff win....... Almost.......

And all this time, I've defended the fact you are a hag fan, but are civil, respectful and even handed in your comments here.

Those days are over, maggot!! Crawl into your dirty hag hole and stay there!

:D

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

That's all I thought about watching that game. I kept saying we had a better team then both of them. I get all the bad years we have had. This season didn't need to be one.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
And all this time, I've defended the fact you are a hag fan, but are civil, respectful and even handed in your comments here.

Those days are over, maggot!! Crawl into your dirty hag hole and stay there!

:D

Heh. I get to enjoy the sun for at least another 6 days. After that, who knows ..... But the depths of the off season haven't pulled me under yet.

o_O :cheers:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson