SB LVII Chiefs Eagles game thread 2-12-23

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That really was a terrible way to end the Super Bowl. But I’m glad it ended that way. Couldn’t have been worse for Eagles fans.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
That Chief's offense looked pretty incredible to me

It didn't just rely on their incredible quarterback

It created outlets designed to counter the defense's appreciation for the incredible quarterback

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
My daughter climbed into my lap and asked if I would watch a movie with her instead of football. I said yes and she said she would love me forever. So we are watching Pixar's Luca with 5 dollies while my wife and sister watch the super bowl
Well, guess I’ll go smash my “World’s Best Dad” coffee mug to pieces with a baseball bat in the driveway. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Anyone else notice Andy Reid throwing a lot of shine on Eric Bienemy??
Both on the sidelines and on the podium.
He's either sending a message to Cards to hire him or to Chiefs fans, because Andy is gonna retire and wants Eric to take over.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe...would have been different if Eagles had 1:30 not 6 seconds.
I'd have much rather the Chiefs scored and Philly been forced to drive the length of the field just to tie the game.

Had to be hard for that player to stop before entering the endzone. How many chances does any player get to score a TD in the Super Bowl?

Lorenzo

Reaction score
That Chief's offense looked pretty incredible to me

It didn't just rely on their incredible quarterback

It created outlets designed to counter the defense's appreciation for the incredible quarterback
Absolutely and incredible routes in the red zone. They had 2 walk in TD’s and could of had 3 if the guy didn’t hit the WR to throw the timing off.

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
I'd have much rather the Chiefs scored and Philly been forced to drive the length of the field just to tie the game.

Had to be hard for that player to stop before entering the endzone. How many chances does any player get to score a TD in the Super Bowl?
The Eagles should have pushed him into the end zone, like they do Hurts...lol

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Would you have hired Shanny after Atlanta's Super Bowl collapse?
Probably, because he also helped Ryan win an MVP, and that offense went nuts that year against solid competition. Not to mention his connections throughout the league, and the increased importance of offense in the league.

The Eagles defense got fat off bad offenses most of the year while playing with a lead. They also had problems all year dealing with motion.

I also admittedly have no idea how any of these dudes will do as HCs, so Gannon could very well end up being great.

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
Probably, because he also helped Ryan win an MVP, and that offense went nuts that year against solid competition. Not to mention his connections throughout the league, and the increased importance of offense in the league.

The Eagles defense got fat off bad offenses most of the year while playing with a lead. They also had problems all year dealing with motion.

I also admittedly have no idea how any of these dudes will do as HCs, so Gannon could very well end up being great.
Fair enough... thoughtful response.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave