Sarver is threatening to move the Suns to Seattle or Las Vegas

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
sarver should retire and move his self to Vegas so suns can get a real owner who isn't a moron.

f u sarver I am hoping suns dont move

OP
OP
sunsfan88

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
Just a negotiating tactic.

But yeah, this guy sucks.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sarver has ruined the franchise and now threatens to move them Phoenix doesn't fork up $150 million for him. Let them move. They are not worth watching.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Sarver has ruined the franchise and now threatens to move them Phoenix doesn't fork up $150 million for him. Let them move. They are not worth watching.
Not going to happen.

The NBA's Board of Governors would NEVER vote to allow the Suns to leave.

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
While I think it’s unlikey, I wouldn’t say it’s impossible. I mean, Seattle lost their team, something I never thought would really happen. I know circumstances may be a little different but anything can happen, and that’s why I have a bit of a pit in my stomach right now.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

**** this guy.

It's exactly what I thought. Sarver will use this issue to his full advantage.

To put it politely, it makes me want to vomit.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
While I think it’s unlikey, I wouldn’t say it’s impossible. I mean, Seattle lost their team, something I never thought would really happen. I know circumstances may be a little different but anything can happen, and that’s why I have a bit of a pit in my stomach right now.

Yeah, I don't see how we can rule it out. The Sonics moved in spite of having won a title in Seattle and with the reigning Rookie of the Year on their roster. If it can happen to them, it can happen to the Suns.

Reactions: Rab

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've reached the point where I want the city council to vote down the restoration and Sarver to move the team. They are NEVER going to get better under his ownership, so they might as well move the team and probably get an expansion team with an owner who actually is smart enough to spend money on basketball people who know what they're doing.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've reached the point where I want the city council to vote down the restoration and Sarver to move the team. They are NEVER going to get better under his ownership, so they might as well move the team and probably get an expansion team with an owner who actually is smart enough to spend money on basketball people who know what they're doing.

I'm not there. Look how long Seattle has been waiting for another NBA team. All they have to treasure is their name, Seattle SuperSonics.

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
I'm not there. Look how long Seattle has been waiting for another NBA team. All they have to treasure is their name, Seattle SuperSonics.
Yeah I’m with you. I can’t even imagine not having the Suns here. Seattle still doesn’t have their team back and it’s been what 10-11 years now? Ugh.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't see how we can rule it out. The Sonics moved in spite of having won a title in Seattle and with the reigning Rookie of the Year on their roster. If it can happen to them, it can happen to the Suns.
Difference here is that even though our arena is old, it's nothing compared to what condition Key Arena was in--and the public was NOT going to pay for renovations to that building at the time.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really don't consider us even having a team right now. All this team does is make us miserable.

I will not change teams. If the Suns move I will probably give up NBA basketball. All these years of rooting for the Suns will turn to dust. Even the rumor of the Suns leaving makes it an even more dismal situation.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I’m with you. I can’t even imagine not having the Suns here. Seattle still doesn’t have their team back and it’s been what 10-11 years now? Ugh.

And they are still waiting.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will not change teams. If the Suns move I will probably give up NBA basketball. All these years of rooting for the Suns will turn to dust. Even the rumor of the Suns leaving makes it an even more dismal situation.

I won't change teams either, but then again, Sarver has beat the love of basketball almost completely out of me at this point.