Sam Bradford A Cardinal

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Though offensive lineman Andre Smith was only active four games in 2016, he played with Bradford in Minnesota that season.

While Bradford is best known for making short passes, Smith said that’s not the case.

He can throw all over the field, the lineman said.

In 2016, Bradford was the most accurate passer in the NFL. He completed 71.6 percent of passes and only threw five interceptions.
Impressive. I hope that Bradford can duplicate that type of success, while he is playing for the cardinals.

Reaction score

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is actually a really good article on Sam.

Whether it’s due to his short passing tendencies or simply because of the Vikings’ line — Pro Football Focus ranked the 2016 crew as the fourth-worst in the league — Bradford had the fifth-lowest time to throw that year, excluding sacks, according to Next Gen Stats.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I hope this year’s o-line can keep Bradford upright (clean), so Bradford can show off his ability.

Reaction score
I hope this year’s o-line can keep Bradford upright (clean), so Bradford can show off his ability.

That's what I'm hoping for as well. If they can keep him upright we will have a very good year. I like the fact that everyone is sleeping on Sam. We are going to shock the world! :D

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I don’t think anybody will be shocked by Bradford - he is known and respected as a top qb, Rosen May shock us and the world? DJ is underrated as potential mvp, who knows what shock is in Logan? Edwards? Chandler Jones as top sacker, now with a defensive hc, PP is top as all purpose cb, and the legend could be top in catches with Bradford - I expect if we can get through the division and win it - we can rule the world - now we have potential to shock az fans with 2nd tier players that come of age - should be well worth the ticket prices

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Warnertop3

Just Getting Started
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If we can keep Sam healthy we will win the division.
You never know. I like Sam. I pulled for him for years with the Rams, and he showed promise.

We all start off 0-0. The Rams are getting a lot of hype right now. Sometimes it's best not to be in the spotlight, though. Lot's can happen during the season.

All the Jimmygee hype needs to get quashed though. Someone needs to dislodge his jawline early. Can we agree on that?

Reaction score
You never know. I like Sam. I pulled for him for years with the Rams, and he showed promise.

We all start off 0-0. The Rams are getting a lot of hype right now. Sometimes it's best not to be in the spotlight, though. Lot's can happen during the season.

All the Jimmygee hype needs to get quashed though. Someone needs to dislodge his jawline early. Can we agree on that?

I can't agree on intentionally hurting someone. I agree that's it's better to be the underdog out of the spotlight. Give it all to the Rams for all I care.

Warnertop3

Just Getting Started
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I can't agree on intentionally hurting someone. I agree that's it's better to be the underdog out of the spotlight. Give it all to the Rams for all I care.
I don't agree with intentionally hurting someone either. Just giving him crap. The love for Grabmypole is just way over the top.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The use of the words "knee" and "chips" together didn't project the best image for me.

"The biggest knock on Sam is just staying on the field. I think we have a pretty good opportunity to keep him on the field because last year he really didn't have to fix anything, just cleaning up his knee," Peterson said. "... If he's on the field, we'll see where the chips stack and where they fall at the end of the season."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...dford-to-start-for-cards?campaign=Twitter_atn