Rumor: Cardinals moving to AFC?

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like this; no division switching necessary.

One catch however - a lot of the talk of stadium building in LA has two teams utilizing it as one of the principal selling points. So it would still involve perhaps Oakland moving to LA in addition to the Rams.
That shouldn't effect changing leagues. Raiders can stay in the AFC West

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hard to imagine seeing St. Louis without an NFL team. They have such a good sports fan base there. Granted the MLB Cardinals are the main pro team there, but Rams can't be too far behind, IMO

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You not so crazy, AZ, except for the part about San Diego being a huge market. They have trouble filling their stadium every Sunday. The couple of games I attended there were filled with Cardinal fans.

That is true of So. Cal period. The new stadium will fill up only if the teams are winning and cool. LA and St. Louis are the only markets where there is a question as to whether the NFL is the top dawg or not. I'm tempted to put Miami in there as well, but they don't seem to be all that crazy about MLB or the NBA either.

I have quite a few friends and family in LA, and they don't give two rips about NFL football. They all would rather watch USC or UCLA.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Hard to imagine seeing St. Louis without an NFL team. They have such a good sports fan base there. Granted the MLB Cardinals are the main pro team there, but Rams can't be too far behind, IMO

The Cardinals are religion in St Louis. The Rams are about 200 tiers below them.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Rams will end up in LA where they should have never left and this won't matter. Still hate what the gold digging old bag did when she took over the team. On the list of god awful people in sports she is top 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
AFC will stand for Arizona Freaking Cardinals! (This is the family friendly version).

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That would be awesome if the Cardinals moved the the AFC West, they would easily be the favorites to take that division.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison