Rosen Proves His Doubters Right

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ouch. I more thought it was just a system fit thing more than anything..but now it might be showing it's not even about that...yikes

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What a pathetic, weak, entitled little wimp. Now I get why others were so down on him. I’m embarrassed to have temporarily believed in the kid.
there is something wrong with him, obviosuly some haters put the blame on Keim, but how is possible no teams were willing to offer at least a middle second round pick,the guy has the tools, much better then lot of prospect drafted in this second round but the concern about his character and maturity are there

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
there is something wrong with him, obviosuly some haters put the blame on Keim, but how is possible no teams were willing to offer at least a middle second round pick,the guy has the tools, much better then lot of prospect drafted in this second round but the concern about his character and maturity are there
To be fair.. they should have done some more homework on the kid last year...if it's consensus like this. Imo.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Nothing. He has been very classy. Haters going to hate.
So Steve Smith went on his rant about Rosen because Rosen unfollowed the Cardinals on social media? That’s it?

No way, there has to be more.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a pathetic, weak, entitled little wimp. Now I get why others were so down on him. I’m embarrassed to have temporarily believed in the kid.
By unfollowing the team? Get over yourself. That's like criticizing a guy for unfollowing his ex girlfriend after she left him for another man. Who the hell would do that?

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I would probably unfollow too if I didn't want alerts and comments showing up on my phone rubbing the situation in my face until I had a chance to absorb it all. Only wish everyone would just delete all of their social accounts entirely.

The guy just had his dream squashed of starting in the NFL (at least for the moment) after apparently being played like a pawn by an org he apparently trusted at their word. If he knew this outcome was probable a month ago I'm sure it would be a different story.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Steve Smith ain’t on social media - just making news - not reporting anything. I seen the rant

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
ok we are the haters but what about the fact no teams doesnt grade him very high, just because they read our forum?
No, other teams are playing SK and are willing to trade later (if at all) on the cheap, they know were going to unload him so they can sit back and wait. He should've had that all in place beforehand

HeHasRosen

All Star
Reaction score
None of you understand how this works huh? Lmao L-E-V-E-R-A-G-E
Keim lost every ounce he had when he took Murray #1. They had already offered a 2nd at one point. Why in the hell would miami help us out of the hole we dug ourselves into. They could hold out for a 4th and they know it. I will be pleasantly surprised if we get 62.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Since Cards did get the #62 AND 5th Rounder from Miami 2020 draft I would say that debunks the premise of Rosen not being worth anything.

HeHasRosen

All Star
Reaction score
Nobody wanted Rosen. Hes a cancer and a bad teammate.

Get a 2nd and a 5th for him with absolutely no leverage whatsoever

Crickets.....

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't blame Rosen for being pissed. No one should. How would you feel? Business is business? Hell no, every one of you would feel the same way. Personally I don't think the kid was given a legit chance. He was put in a situation where no one would have succeeded then tossed on the Keim first round scrap heap with the other 5 previous picks. I hope he does well in Miami. Oh, and Keim is an idiot for not trying to move him sooner instead of minutes before the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I don't blame Rosen for being pissed. No one should. How would you feel? Business is business? Hell no, every one of you would feel the same way. Personally I don't think the kid was given a legit chance. He was put in a situation where no one would have succeeded then tossed on the Keim first round scrap heap with the other 5 previous picks. I hope he does well in Miami. Oh, and Keim is an idiot for not trying to move him sooner instead of minutes before the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. watching this board the past few days it surprises me how classless so many fans are