Rosen/Cardinals 2018 analysis

Skipper1111

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi all,
A good analysis of Rosen/Cardinals play for 2018.
I hope Cardinals leadership watch this and make proper changes.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If the Cardinals need to watch analysis from a fairly smart amateur, they are screwed.

I think doesnt really much matters the analysis by anyone regarding Rosen last season
U can blame coaches, receivers, turf, damp, time zone...he was just terrible

Kai

Veteran
Reaction score
I think if we really want Rosen out we should just wait for upcoming drafts to get a better quarterback in Tua or even Trevor Lawrence compared to Murray

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Oh and this dude is blowing up on YouTube and he is very sound and unbiased from what I've seen so far. Just a heads up for anyone that is looking for some good football content on the Tube.

I like him.

He states Rosen can be a good QB...and the Cardinals should trade him and draft a better QB, Kyler Murray.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I thought the guy was fair and accurate in his analysis. Some of the problems can be blamed on the OL. Some on the play calling. Some because there was a general lack of talent on the football team. And some of the problems are flat out owned by Josh. To a person, we all know this. The point that this guy makes though is that when EVERYTHING was perfect, Rosen could make a play. If the coaching improves, if the play calling improves, if the talent on the field improves, if Josh stops getting his passes tipped, if Josh stops throwing to the wrong receiver, if Josh starts to process faster, if Josh all of a sudden becomes more mobile. Then he can be great. Wow! Is it likely that we can be perfect in all those areas?? To me, Josh is pretty needy. Instead of Josh making everyone around him better, he needs everything around him to be better in order to make it in the NFL.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I thought the guy was fair and accurate in his analysis. Some of the problems can be blamed on the OL. Some on the play calling. Some because there was a general lack of talent on the football team. And some of the problems are flat out owned by Josh. To a person, we all know this. The point that this guy makes though is that when EVERYTHING was perfect, Rosen could make a play. If the coaching improves, if the play calling improves, if the talent on the field improves, if Josh stops getting his passes tipped, if Josh stops throwing to the wrong receiver, if Josh starts to process faster, if Josh all of a sudden becomes more mobile. Then he can be great. Wow! Is it likely that we can be perfect in all those areas?? To me, Josh is pretty needy. Instead of Josh making everyone around him better, he needs everything around him to be better in order to make it in the NFL.

That is not exactly a great deduction because all those factors you listed also do not affect just the QB but each other where it gets impossible to gauge anything that can become consistent and when all of them are working against each other at once, it's a floating variable in a pure clusterflip vortex with the QB in the middle of the chaos (how's that for a explanation of something)... I see a lot of Eli Manning in Josh though, where he needs stability to perform up to snuff

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That is not exactly a great deduction because all those factors you listed also do not affect just the QB but each other where it gets impossible to gauge anything that can become consistent and when all of them are working against each other at once, it's a floating variable in a pure clusterflip vortex with the QB in the middle of the chaos (how's that for a explanation for something)... I see a lot of Eli Manning in Josh though, where he needs stability to perform up to snuff

It appears that many variables have to come into play in a positive manner for Rosen to perform well. When has this Cardinal franchise ever been able to do that? We can still hope though, can't we:cheers:

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That is not exactly a great deduction because all those factors you listed also do not affect just the QB but each other where it gets impossible to gauge anything that can become consistent and when all of them are working against each other at once, it's a floating variable in a pure clusterflip vortex with the QB in the middle of the chaos (how's that for a explanation of something)... I see a lot of Eli Manning in Josh though, where he needs stability to perform up to snuff
This is where I have been. I know..the super bowls and everything with Eli, but that guy needed superior teams to get him there. He played lights out clutch in those super bowls no question. But, to me, can we trust our front office to get us this level of greatness on both sides of the field? If the answer was yes in my mind....I would have zero qualms about sticking with Rosen and hoping for a Trent dilfer like game manager style.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
What's funny is that the pro-Murray crowd hasn't even pointed to how much Murray's ability to escape pressure could help the Cardinals offense.