Robert Sarver is in Big Trouble (ANNOUNCES SALE PROCESS)

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah… i don’t buy anything Shaq is ever selling.
In this case he was just indicating that he can't compete with an ownership team with Bezo's. He has been wanting to invest heavily in a team for some time now. Seems like an odd thing to make up a story about.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
My next door neighbors have two kids (26 and 23 now) that have been with Amazon for 4 and 2 years now respectively. They love it.

I've never worked for Bezos or Musk so I have no idea what that would be like. I do know that I detest what I know about Elon as a human being and I hate a system that allows someone to become as wealthy as Bezos is without paying a fair share of taxes. But being unhappy in a job, hating your employer, is almost an American pasttime.
I just worked with about my 3rd or fourth ex Amazon delivery person today. Pretty interesting since this one is the most positive about her experience with Amazon. It was a lady and she echoed the trying not to drink water or any liquids while working because they don't allow time to stop to go to the restroom, working late until all deliveries done, etc. The other three were way less positive. I guess that's why they became drivers at my job. All of them think testing autonomous vehicles is much better. I am not arguing with you, just noting in my unscientific survey of ex Amazonians, most do not like their experience at Amazon. They are all much younger than me! I worked more overtime than most here, but there really isn't a lot offered. Younger people seem more interested in quality of life than my generation.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just worked with about my 3rd or fourth ex Amazon delivery person today. Pretty interesting since this one is the most positive about her experience with Amazon. It was a lady and she echoed the trying not to drink water or any liquids while working because they don't allow time to stop to go to the restroom, working late until all deliveries done, etc. The other three were way less positive. I guess that's why they became drivers at my job. All of them think testing autonomous vehicles is much better. I am not arguing with you, just noting in my unscientific survey of ex Amazonians, most do not like their experience at Amazon. They are all much younger than me! I worked more overtime than most here, but there really isn't a lot offered. Younger people seem more interested in quality of life than my generation.
The only two I know personally work in their local warehouse. I've certainly read complaints about every aspect of employment at Amazon but that's pretty typical for a large company especially when you're hearing about it from ex-employees. But I haven't heard complaints about specifically working under Bezos although I've come across many about Musk. Like you said though, it's a very unscientific survey.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
The only two I know personally work in their local warehouse. I've certainly read complaints about every aspect of employment at Amazon but that's pretty typical for a large company especially when you're hearing about it from ex-employees. But I haven't heard complaints about specifically working under Bezos although I've come across many about Musk. Like you said though, it's a very unscientific survey.
I think we have gone far from topic on this... :)

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
They are all much younger than me! I worked more overtime than most here, but there really isn't a lot offered. Younger people seem more interested in quality of life than my generation.
Gives me hope for our future.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A former Phoenix Suns ticket manager has pleaded guilty to illicit ticket sales.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
Can't remember if this was posted lately:::.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Also let's get back the Sunny clip when we win games this year.

Both modern classics.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I'm no fan of Bezos personally, but if he buys the Suns and then tries to move them to the NW..... I may commit some felonies.

If he just uses this as a vanity project to boost his image, spend unneeded and ungodly amounts of money to win titles..... I'm all for it. IDGAS if he gets handed the trophy first.

If he runs it like a business..... Tries to make a profit....... And manages the bottom line...... I may cry for the first time in a while.

Last edited:

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm no fan of Bezos personally, but if he buys the Suns and then tries to move them to the NW..... I may commit some felonies.

If he just uses this as a vanity project to boost his image, spend unneeded and ungodly amounts of money to win titles..... I'm all for it. IDGAS if he gets handed the trophy first.

If he runs it like a business..... Tries to make a profit....... And manages the bottom line...... I may cry for the first time in a while.
He can’t move the team. The arena remodel locks them here for a long time.

His personal space program shows he is all about vanity projects.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose