Robert Nkemdiche Arrested

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I’d said before this that Nkemdiche was safe on the roster.

Now, I’m not so sure, especially if that’s booger sugar as the white powdery substance.

New Mexico

Fan since 1976ish
Reaction score
wow, they go through credit card holders to find cocaine residue? sounds like some driving while black type of searches to me.

It's called an inventory search which is required before impounding a vehicle after a driver is arrested, but good job injecting race where it doesn't belong.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
So a GM of an NFL team doesn’t realize that a guy (who had red flags) has an outstanding warrant and pre-empt this situation by sitting Nkemdiche down. Is this a Division 1AA compliance office?

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
With his hands cuffed behind his back.

Both devaluing the image and value of the franchises. Did someone in the Cards Front office not know that choir boy Nkemdiche HAD AN OUTSTANDING WARRANT? That may be actually worse compliance auditing

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Good thing he has football to fall back on.......oh, wait.

This explains, why he only "flashes"
I think he flashes because he doesn't care. There are tons of stories of elite players use cocaine. That'd just be a lazy excuse for his lack of desire.

Sent from MrYeahBut's phone using Tapatalk

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's called an inventory search which is required before impounding a vehicle after a driver is arrested, but good job injecting race where it doesn't belong.
I was going off of tweets that didn't mention impoundment.

Without that it made no sense to be searched that deeply

Sent from MrYeahBut's phone using Tapatalk

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
scott bordow (@sbordow)
6/19/19, 4:59 PM
Channel 15 reporting that Cardinals DT Robert Nkemdiche arrested for speeding, driving on suspended license. Also police report states police found white powdery substance consistent with cocaine
Stick that in your saxophone and smoke it.......

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Most of the NFL smokes weed. Many former players have said as much. Hell Chris Long just retired and said he smoked his entire career.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Usually when I hear a Player getting in trouble with the Law during the offseason I get all bummed out. Today however I'm actually not surprised and I don't want to say happy but maybe OK that it happened with him if it gets him out the door faster.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess we should have stayed away from Chandler Jones as well. smh

Yep. The only reason people even try that garbage is because they arent allowed to smoke pot. I still hate that they call it synthetic marijuana. It is not synthetic marijuana and it is NOTHING like marijuana. I tried it long, long ago because a friend was saying he liked it and he gets tested by his company all the time. It gave me severe anxiety for ten minutes, massively inflated heart rate and just a terrible feeling all around.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
scott bordow (@sbordow)
6/19/19, 4:59 PM
Channel 15 reporting that Cardinals DT Robert Nkemdiche arrested for speeding, driving on suspended license. Also police report states police found white powdery substance consistent with cocaine
I was about to go to bat for him about the suspended license thing(2 years ago I learned my registration had been suspended by NJ...in 1999...when I wasn't even living in NJ. Even though I had moved back to NJ in 2003 and had registered several vehicles including an RV in that time), but I saw the bolded then that threw out any defense. I don't get the drugs thing.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am curious what a "substance consistent with cocaine" means. its either cocaine or not. Did the cop not taste it to check for quality? :p
You watch too much TV. However, I do believe there is a field test kit some departments have but if they don't, they have to wait for the test results.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You watch too much TV. However, I do believe there is a field test kit some departments have but if they don't, they have to wait for the test results.

Has nothing to do with tv, moreso a joke about how I would have tasted it if I was the cop. It is not fake tv magic where tasting a powder tells you what it is.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ah. Nearly forgot about this resource - "public records search" (one was blocked but these were not).

History of parking an unregistered vehicle on the street and multiple failures to appear.
Well, we now know what got his license suspended. He was already cited for driving an unregistered vehicle and failed to address the summons.

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So pulling someone over for driving 30 miles an hour over the speed limit is pulling someone over based on racism? C'mon BRR, you're better than that.

Well, we now know what got his license suspended. He was already cited for driving an unregistered vehicle and failed to address the summons.
I didnt say anything about pulling him over. I was talking about a deep search. Then news came out that he was being impounded and that makes sense of why they did the deep search.

Going 30 over the speed limit never constitutes a deep search, getting impounded is a different story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard