Robert Kraft Arrested for Two Counts of Solicitation

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Names that immediately come to mind are Tiger Woods and Donald Trump

PGA players who live in Jupiter or on Jupiter Island.

Jack Nicklaus
Tiger Woods
Robert Allenby
Briny Baird
Ernie Els
Rickie Fowler
Dustin Johnson
Jamie Lovemark
Will MacKenzie
Jesper Parnevik
Camilo Villegas
Brett Wetterich
Michelle Wie
Greg Norman
Gary Player

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Arizona is under a cold spell. Me toasting marshmallows with the fire that is engulfing Patriots.

You are welcome to join

You must be registered for see images attach

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So if you pay any hooker, any time, you KNOW that she is a victim of human trafficking? Or you KNOW that that organization she specifically works for is involved in human trafficking?

You guys do realize there are pimps and brothels that hold a higher ethical standard right? Not every criminal is a piece of ****. Plenty do have morals and just happen to operate in an illegal industry.
Yeah but we all know them damned Orientals are all crime lords...

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PGA players who live in Jupiter or on Jupiter Island.

Jack Nicklaus
Tiger Woods
Robert Allenby
Briny Baird
Ernie Els
Rickie Fowler
Dustin Johnson
Jamie Lovemark
Will MacKenzie
Jesper Parnevik
Camilo Villegas
Brett Wetterich
Michelle Wie
Greg Norman
Gary Player

There are definitely some big names on that list and residents makes sense.

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed.

"knowing" being the key word, tho.

Who doesn't know that supporting prostitution supports that trade? Not talking about him having personal knowledge about a specific prostitute to be clear. Honestly, who doesn't know that in general?

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
except....he was caught during an investigation into human trafficking??? Thats what the local news said anyway.

Was he taking part in the service, or setting up the service ? Those are questions that need clarification.

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was he taking part in the service, or setting up the service ? Those are questions that need clarification.

I doubt it. The initial charges don't seem to support that. My guess he is just a rich dirty old man looking to get diddled.

She just had hand surgery and couldn't play. How did she injure her hand? Hmmmmm. :shrug:

:lmao: That's wrong!

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Content edited.

Last edited by a moderator:

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Who doesn't know that supporting hooker supports that trade? Not talking about him having personal knowledge about a specific prostitute to be clear. Honestly, who doesn't know that in general?

That is if you are saying all prostitution comes about, only by trafficking and not of adults making a conscience decision to sell their body's for money, then you are wrong. It is not an all or nothing argument.

EDIT: And I do not think you are saying that. But, for the sake of the argument in general.

In this case, I there is no doubt that is the situation, BTW. It is in black and white that it is.

It is like saying all drugs come from criminals and murders, and not from people who grow things in their backyard.

If anyone wants to play guilt by association, then there is not a person on this thread that is not guilty of supporting some sort of exploitation of human life by the products they support, services they partake in, or even the ideology they support.

IF the guy is a player in trafficking humans, then I will go get the rope to hang him. If the guy went to go get a prostitute and was taking part in the situation without the knowing the situation is a different situation.

If one sees it as one and the same no matter what, then that is that is their opinion of the situation and of course that is respected.

I for one am not going to label the guy a human trafficking agent, without some knowledge he is in on it, and like it was stated I would not be shocked at all if he is, but back to the point, I certainly would not want the guy to take the fall for the situation and let the person who is setting up the situation to get away with it because Kraft takes the fall for it.

Guilt by association incriminates everyone if you stretch it far enough.

It should be stated it is a f'd up situation regardless, but there is a difference between poor behavior and criminal behavior....which I guess in this day and age, I can see why that is hard to keep separate.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You, first and foremost. If you are saying all prostitution comes about, only by trafficking and not of adults making a conscience decision to sell their body's for money, then you are wrong. It is not an all or nothing argument.

It is like saying all drugs come from criminals and murders, and not from people who grow things in their backyard.

If you want to play guilt by association, then there is not a person on this thread that is not guilty of supporting some sort of exploitation of human life by the products they support, services they partake in, or even the ideology they support.

The guy is a player in trafficking humans, then I will go get the rope to hang him. If the guy went to go get a prostitute and was taking part in the situation without the knowing the situation is a different situation.

If you see it as one and the same no matter what, then that is your opinion of the situation and of course that is respected.

I for one am not going to label the guy a human trafficking agent, without some knowledge he is in on it, and like you said I would not be shocked at all if he is, but back to the point, I certainly would not want the guy to take the fall for the situaiton and let the person who is setting up the situation to get away with it because Kraft takes the fall for it.

Guilt by association incriminates everyone if you stretch it far enough.

It should be stated it is a f'd up situation regardless, but there is a difference between poor behavior and criminal behavior....which I guess in this day and age, I can see why that is hard to keep separate.

I think I was clear. I never said that. Please go back and read the posts I made. Never made an absolute statement.

I think it's intellectually dishonest to go rent a hooker and pretend like you have no idea that the act of solicitation isn't likely to support the continued victimization of human trafficking victims. What you're inferring is not even close to what I said.

Last edited:

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
SMH.

As long as you 100% know his involvement then your sentence is valid.

Well, that is the charge, and whether he knew there was trafficking or not he is still doing his part in funding the trade. But your point is valid, innocent until proven guilty.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Don't need to "know" in the Twittersphere.

Agreed.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no doubt. That opinion has no place in criminal ramifications of a situation.

The Twittersphere gives a place for flat earther's, too.

Not saying anyone's opinion is right or wrong, but as I said, playing the game of guilt by associate, if stretched far enough encompasses all.

I think Covert and I are just having a "message board" communication situation, because if we agree on "My guess he is just a rich dirty old man looking to get diddled" then we are on the same page.

But, if that turns out not to be the case, and he has his hands in setting up and organizing this situation, then the guy is a scum bag and should be hanged. It's organized rape crime that he would be supporting. At that point, you through laws, and just about anything out the window and you are talking about basic human respect, on a level outside civility.

Yeah, in the wild you can watch a male tiger try to "take advantage" of a female tiger, but even at that form of life, if that female doesn't want that male around, he is going to f' that guy up, or die trying.

It is basic level stuff.

Yet, with prostitution there are women, and men who willingly sell their body's for money, and ethics/morals aside, if that is their choice then so be it.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Well, that is the charge, and whether he knew there was trafficking or not he is still doing his part in funding the trade. But your point is valid, innocent until proven guilty.

Agreed. They find something, as I said, I will get the rope.