Robert Kraft Arrested for Two Counts of Solicitation

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think a person of his background and money is naive about where these girls, most likely, come from.

Baloney.

They could simply be prostitutes. Some do it by choice and its not his job so sleuth out who is and who isn't. If the transaction wasn't illegal and was instead regulated, it would all be consenting adults. This is illegally due to morality police of the religious right and nothing more. That is why we have sex slaves and forced prostitution, of minors too, its the laws fault 100%.

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are twisting the point. Just because they are often that way, doesn't mean they all are. Would you be upset if he visited the bunny ranch in Nevada?

Nope. Totally different scenario. Apples to oranges.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Baloney.

They could simply be prostitutes. Some do it by choice and its not his job so sleuth out who is and who isn't. If the transaction wasn't illegal and was instead regulated, it would all be consenting adults. This is illegally due to morality police of the religious right and nothing more. That is why we have sex slaves and forced prostitution, of minors too, its the laws fault 100%.
I said most likely, regarding where they came from...not all are sold into prostitution, but a good amount are.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep. That's the point. It shouldn't be illegal and then we wouldn't even be talking about sex slaves and human trafficking.

Now who is twisting things?

Exploitation and coercion are common in these rings. It’s a fact about these types of rings. It was a ring even if the specific girl or girls he paid were willing.

You are comparing apples to oranges.

This involves 10 spas here and an international sting. This wasn’t the bunny ranch and you think all of these girls were willing?!?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Schefter reported there is a bigger name than Kraft involved. Holy Moly

This stuff is pretty common. I remember Jerry Rice getting busted in Santa Clara and his excuse was he'd just stopped there to use a bathroom and just happened to be there when the police raided the place.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Exploitation and coercion are common in these rings. It’s a fact about these types of rings. It was a ring even if the specific girl or girls he paid were willing.

Ah I missed that part of the original story didn't realize it was a human trafficking case. I retract my this stuff is pretty common statement then.,

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah I missed that part of the original story didn't realize it was a human trafficking case. I retract my this stuff is pretty common statement then.,

Allegedly this was part of an international sting. Not just here. Who knows? Details are scarce and it’s still early.

Wouldn’t shock me if early details were wrong.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Baloney.

no. Amsterdam has legal prostitution and is still a massive hub for sex trafficking.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/uncategori...king-rape-drug-addiction-and-brutal-beatings/

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who would be a bigger name other than a main stream celebrity or one of the players?!

Holy crap!

Well I can think of a bigger name but he'd already be tweeting about the crooked police if it was him

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Who doesn't know that prostitutes are often exploited or coerced?

Agreed, and who doesn't know that prostitutes are often well aware of what they doing as well ?

You buy Iphones, or things made in 3rd world countries ? Do you even think about it ?

Not saying Kraft new what he was doing or not, but if the guy went to get a prostitute, paid the money, got the service, the back story doesn't make him a slave traitor without his knowledge of it. To vilify him because "he should know better", then he is no better than you or I, how partake in the business of MANY things in this world that we should "know better about.

I get both sides of the story, and human trafficking is disgusting. There are places where a billionaire can go where there is more of a chance the situation is legit and consent is there. I get it.

So, let's not get too high road here, we all consume things that get into our hands off the backs of human suffering, and exploitation. Again, in this case, we do not know what was known, and if the man wanted to pay for sex, then one would hope it would be in a situation where the "business" was as fair as it could be. But, without knowing what the man's involvement was, and I am SURE that will get looked into by every media outlet as far as they can take it, his involvement is opinion over fact.

Again, I say this without saying what is good or bad about the situation, just am a little taken aback by the high roading going on here while they type their thoughts into computers made in mostly 3rd world countries, where it can be said "Who doesn't know that electronics are often build by an exploited workforce?"

EDIT: I should add that it is almost impossible to avoid what bad that comes from our consumption, and that if the bad out weighs the good some people do stop consuming the product, or discontinue the service. Also, Covert does say later on in this thread that no one knows Kraft's involvement and acknowledges that details have to come out first.

Last edited:

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
no. Amsterdam has legal prostitution and is still a massive hub for sex trafficking.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/uncategori...king-rape-drug-addiction-and-brutal-beatings/

So, all prostitutes are sex slaves from the result of sex trafficking ? I know you didn't say that outright, but there is some implication there.

Again, not saying right or wrong here, but this is not an all or nothing line of work, where they all fall into one category.

If you state this to say, that "just because it says it is legal doesn't mean there is not illegal activity behind the scenes" then I 100% agree.

Sex for money will always open the doors to slavery and trafficking. Live is cheap, and sex is a driving force of a person's life (well for most people it is, at least at an instinctual level). It is ripe for exploitation.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This involves 10 spas here and an international sting. This wasn’t the bunny ranch and you think all of these girls were willing?!?

Twisting it back to my point, sure. It should be legal and then he could go to a bunny house. I'm against and have no interest in illegal prostitution but I also feel if we made it legal and regulated, it would be much better and the guy could get a ******* in peace.

But either way, apparently yall are shocked and dismayed so carry on. I wont be joining.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, all prostitutes are sex slaves from the result of sex trafficking ? I know you didn't say that outright, but there is some implication there.

Again, not saying right or wrong here, but this is not an all or nothing line of work, where they all fall into one category.

If you state this to say, that "just because it says it is legal doesn't mean there is not illegal activity behind the scenes" then I 100% agree.

this is what I'm saying. the idea that making it legal will wipe out sex trafficking has no basis in fact.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Nope. Totally different scenario. Apples to oranges.

OK. Fair enough.

Allegedly this was part of an international sting. Not just here. Who knows? Details are scarce and it’s still early.

Wouldn’t shock me if early details were wrong.

Agreed.

The rest of what I wrote below, no longer applies, I will keep for the sake of the topic, but I understand you are 100% NOT saying what I have below. I agree, once more details come up, and I am sure they will, we will know the involvement.

There are multiple stories of sex trafficking and many of them in high society situations.

You are 100% speculating that the person involved knew anything about the situation behind the scenes other than money for services.

If he did, I am 100% with you that he is liable for the trafficking with his a horrible thing that I would be all in favor to try and prevent from happening (but seriously good luck with that).

If he didn't, then you are comparing a sex trafficker to a guy that went to a prostitute for the sake of money for sex, and have your own apples and oranges to sort through.

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Twisting it back to my point, sure. It should be legal and then he could go to a bunny house. I'm against and have no interest in illegal prostitution but I also feel if we made it legal and regulated, it would be much better and the guy could get a ******* in peace.

But either way, apparently yall are shocked and dismayed so carry on. I wont be joining.

I think you have a serious disconnect on the realities of this business. Sure if it was all legal the way they go about getting girls would be different but not solve the problem. For some reason you have a serious disconnect with how they get their girls NOW.

Not sure what your struggling with here but you are conflating a mythical scenario with the real world.

By the way, not really shocked or dismayed at all. Seriously not surprised one bit another rich dude gets caught with this pants down.

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Think 'BIGLY' !!! (Lol)

Actually that's the first person that came to mind but not likely. It has to be a current player or big time celebrity though to make it the bigger name for sure though.