Robert Kraft Arrested for Two Counts of Solicitation

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile Trevor Bates bunches a police officer on the face causing a concussion and it's not even a blip in any news cycle.

I love comments like this. Let's challenge this assertion. Which media outlets didn't cover this?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is an unsubtantiated rumor/story floating around here that the Jupiter cops staged a bomb scare incident at the Parlor around a month ago. Cleared the place out but did not evacuate neighbors. 1 hour later bomb scare is called off and the place is open again. Hmmm. Cameras?

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
There is an unsubtantiated rumor/story floating around here that the Jupiter cops staged a bomb scare incident at the Parlor around a month ago. Cleared the place out but did not evacuate neighbors. 1 hour later bomb scare is called off and the place is open again. Hmmm. Cameras?

Haven't they already said they have video footage?

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I remember after 9/11 when the government decided to start running ads that if you buy marijuana, you are funding terrorism.

I guess technically you are funding some form of narco terrorism if you're still buying Mexican dirt weed. The question is who's still buying Mexican dirt weed?

You'd think with all the commercial growers in the US, along with the personal supplies they're allowed to grow in some states that could supply dozens of people - that supply would outweigh demand by now and drive street prices way down, to the point where dirt weed was no longer necessary. Apparently not though. I watch enough Drug Wars on tv to see that the ultra-compresso brick weed is still the biggest thing being smuggled over.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess technically you are funding some form of narco terrorism if you're still buying Mexican dirt weed. The question is who's still buying Mexican dirt weed?

You'd think with all the commercial growers in the US, along with the personal supplies they're allowed to grow in some states that could supply dozens of people - that supply would outweigh demand by now and drive street prices way down, to the point where dirt weed was no longer necessary. Apparently not though. I watch enough Drug Wars on tv to see that the ultra-compresso brick weed is still the biggest thing being smuggled over.
These commercials were explicitly implying that you are funding the likes of Bin laden and all his cronies if you buy marijuana. Remember, this was 2001/2002 so legal, good pot was not everywhere like it is today. It just reminded me of how out of touch and full of crap the government is about these types of things. I would imagine if ANY weed is coming from the middle east, its probably less than 5% if not less than 1% of the weed in America. I'm not sure why they chose to target that. If they targeted opium, that might be kinda believable as even bin laden himself was caught in a compound surrounded by opium.

If I was a smuggler, I would send giant trucks of poopy, cheap to make dirt weed into the states too so that it distracts you from my shipments of heroin and cocaine that were right behind it.

The only way brick weed still makes any money is states that are still dry about marijuana laws. Even teenagers these days have chronic in the other states. Brick weed is nearly eliminated at this point.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
These commercials were explicitly implying that you are funding the likes of Bin laden and all his cronies if you buy marijuana. Remember, this was 2001/2002 so legal, good pot was not everywhere like it is today. It just reminded me of how out of touch and full of crap the government is about these types of things. I would imagine if ANY weed is coming from the middle east, its probably less than 5% if not less than 1% of the weed in America. I'm not sure why they chose to target that. If they targeted opium, that might be kinda believable as even bin laden himself was caught in a compound surrounded by opium.

Yeah I remember that. That was kind of silly.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Point being:

1) Robert Kraft is one the most famous billionaires in the world thus automatically making his illegal activity newsworthy and noteworthy on a national scale.

2) Bates is just another guy nobody’s ever heard of. It’s a local matter of no national import outside of blogosphere partisans anecdotal “proof” of “hypocrisy.”

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are two issues for me. One is the legality which appears to be a misdemeanors. Outside of that you can’t charge him with trafficking. It’s not like he was running the thing unless something comes to light.

The second issue is a moral one. There is absolutely no way he simply doesn’t have knowledge of what many of these girls go through and by paying he is supporting it.

That makes him a misdemeanor committing piece of crap.

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
There are two issues for me. One is the legality which appears to be a misdemeanors. Outside of that you can’t charge him with trafficking. It’s not like he was running the thing unless something comes to light.

The second issue is a moral one. There is absolutely no way he simply doesn’t have knowledge of what many of these girls go through and by paying he is supporting it.

That makes him a misdemeanor committing piece of crap.
Regarding the legality...I'm actually surprised they don't have some sort of a RICO statute, like organized crime...that way even low level contributors can be lumped in against the real big players.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Regarding the legality...I'm actually surprised they don't have some sort of a RICO statute, like organized crime...that way even low level contributors can be lumped in against the real big players.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Because lord knows what we need in prison are guys charged with misdemeanors. Let me put your assertion into context. Believing that Kraft and others who had solicited prostitution at these massage parlors should get as much prison time as the traffickers would be like sending the potheads who buy weed to prison because the guy they bought their weed from sold it to children.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can’t go that far... He was charged with a misdemeanor. Maybe he had a larger role in the grand scheme but so far nothing has come to light.
If he had more of a part to play, they wouldn't have arrested him so quickly. The reasons why some here want him to get something more is that he's rich and that he owns the Patriots.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't see how a fully stocked fridge is a sad photo.

A sad photo is my empty fridge when I have the late night muchies.

yeah I wasn't feeling that as, my office fridge is stuffed full of food and really means nothing except that we eat at work.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave