Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good for him! Class act!

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
Good for you Coach------What a great place to start a new career. This will be like homecoming every week. Much success to you in your new endeavor.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Being a diehard 'Cuse fan, this is awesome news!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marrone is turning that program around quicker that I imagined. Congrats Rob!

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Being a diehard 'Cuse fan, this is awesome news!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marrone is turning that program around quicker that I imagined. Congrats Rob!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

we played lots of close games this year, notably Minnesota in OT and only losing to Penn St. on the road by 14 i think.

gotta get over the hump in those games and others, but they were fun to watch this year, played hard.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
This is awesome. I'm going to try to have him sign my Cardinal's Fed-Ex Team photo from 98 when they went to the playoffs. I know, cheesy.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

we played lots of close games this year, notably Minnesota in OT and only losing to Penn St. on the road by 14 i think.

gotta get over the hump in those games and others, but they were fun to watch this year, played hard.

me three me three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!