Road Rally Tonight?

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a Road Rally tonight for game 6? I'm not seeing tickets online so I'm guessing they aren't opening the arena tonight?

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a Road Rally tonight for game 6? I'm not seeing tickets online so I'm guessing they aren't opening the arena tonight?

I think they have just been doing these for home games, "Rally Beach", not sure if they have been doing anything for road games, they should though.

OP
OP
JosiahLee

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What's a road rally?
So they’ve been opening up the arena for all of the suns road playoff games. They started it last year and it was a fantastic atmosphere. Packed arena full of fans watching the game on the big screen, food vendors open, etc. It was a really cool vibe.

It was free last year but they are charging $15 per person this year.

OP
OP
JosiahLee

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think they have just been doing these for home games, "Rally Beach", not sure if they have been doing anything for road games, they should though.

Yeah the Beach Rallies are for home games but I’m pretty sure they are still doing the road rallies.

I think they didn’t Thursday night bc it was a 4:30 start time which is early plus it was nfl draft night…maybe they thought fans wouldn’t show up?

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah the Beach Rallies are for home games but I’m pretty sure they are still doing the road rallies.

I think they didn’t Thursday night bc it was a 4:30 start time which is early plus it was nfl draft night…maybe they thought fans wouldn’t show up?
There was a Mercury preseason game at the arena on Thursday night.