RN gives money to homeless

the_future23

Registered
Reaction score
http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/04/29/nfls-robert-nkemdiche-laremy-tunsil-hacker-is-evil/

Video at the bottom. Good guy w positive vibes.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
When did he give money to a homeless guy? Was it in the video as I didn't see it. He did answer the dudes questions pretty well though.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I now question scouts take on RN, Combine interviews painted RN as a stoner with questionable motor/drive and a prima donna ego. The kid actually sounds like a free spirited dreamer (off the field) but seems to be very intelligent on the football field (drawing out defensive assignments for scouts during an interview) and obviously has the physical ability and measurables scouts drool over. He turned scouts off because he politely declined to do a particular drill, which some say irked scouts running the drills to the point where they tried to take retribution by running him harder during drills but RN took it in stride.

My only concern is will he be motivated all the time (he dominated in big games but disappeared in other games). If BA was frustrated with CC and guys like Okafor he may be dealing with the same thing with RN. Word is RN is coachable, Freeze and his DC have went to bat for RN in that respect so we shall see, hopefully the leaders (PP, Fitz, CC, maybe Freeney) can inspire him to stay clean and focused on the field.