Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Died from lung cancer last night

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
The program was ruined when he was fired after one bad season and Macovik was hired. He was a great coach and a great man. I wish that he had coached 10 more years at Arizona

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The program was ruined when he was fired after one bad season and Macovik was hired. He was a great coach and a great man. I wish that he had coached 10 more years at Arizona

RIP coach Tomey Sad the way he was let go. I remember fans on the message boards wanting Tomey fired during that last year. The majority of fans were happy when he got fired. I was a big fan of his and remember posting two years later how all the whiners got what they wanted with Mackovic. It's the same people who were so happy that RichRod got fired. I was alsi a fan of RichRod. He had more success in such a short time than any UofA football coach. I am sure if Sumlin doesn't get the Cats to a bowl game this year the same people will be saying he should be fired

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
RIP coach Tomey Sad the way he was let go. I remember fans on the message boards wanting Tomey fired during that last year. The majority of fans were happy when he got fired. I was a big fan of his and remember posting two years later how all the whiners got what they wanted with Mackovic. It's the same people who were so happy that RichRod got fired. I was alsi a fan of RichRod. He had more success in such a short time than any UofA football coach. I am sure if Sumlin doesn't get the Cats to a bowl game this year the same people will be saying he should be fired

The hype going into 99’ was insane and it was a disaster season. Probably started the eventual ouster and 2000 capped it off. The Whackovic hire really made the Tomey fire look 10x worse given their difference in likability. The 90’s were still a great era with both sports being really successful.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
The hype going into 99’ was insane and it was a disaster season. Probably started the eventual ouster and 2000 capped it off. The Whackovic hire really made the Tomey fire look 10x worse given their difference in likability. The 90’s were still a great era with both sports being really successful.

I remember being a Freshman and being devastated by that Penn State loss. The sports illustrated rankings gave unreasonable expectations

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose