RIP ASU Cheer!!!!!

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
FOr that? Those pics seem ridiculously tame.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Somebody sent me a pr0n about 4 years ago with an ASU cheerleader doing dirty deeds IN HER UNIFORM and they took care of that issue in house. My guess is this is a long time coming

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Tha'd be it Renz :shock:

If youtube and other sites were popular in the late 90's early 2000's, this would have happened a long time ago. This culmination of events was a good point for Love to lay the smack down.

Last edited:

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
i remember in college playing some pickup basketball in the gym - they had the divider pulled and there was a cheerleading practice going on - the coach was ripping them for being ******, giving the school and the sport a bad name, etc

was too funny - and our cheerleaders couldn't hold a candle as far as attractiveness (then again at the time our campus was 70% male............) - the basketball stopped and everyone just kind of hung around the curtain for a few minutes

i think this is a bit knee jerk - suspend the individuals, not the activity - it's college for F's sake - people are going to do stupid ish

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
i think this is a bit knee jerk - suspend the individuals, not the activity - it's college for F's sake - people are going to do stupid ish

Like I said, this stuff has been going on for YEARS, it was just a matter of time until something got into the media. I would have probably suspended the squad for a year. The problem is, they pass down this tradition of being complete ****** to each incoming sqaud members... the behavior is tolerated and expected.

Maybe they should do an exchange program with the BYU Cougeretttes and be done with it

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
it's still no worse than what any of the athletes are doing

as with any old style club you will get some kind of activity that is considered tradition - nothing particularly bad there - just hit them because they were stupid enough to let it leak out

i'm not a fan of hazing, initiations or any of the pack mentality that goes on with such things - but it does exist and it is college

i've hung out with a lot of collegiate basketball players and the stuff they would do is insane - this is really nothing except public

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's still no worse than what any of the athletes are doing

No kidding. The gun culture among Arizona collegiate athletes has been around since the mid-80s, but we're just now starting to learn more about it because the guns are starting to be used, not just for show.

HooverDam

Reaction score
I do not understand the issue here at all. They took sexy pictures of themselves and thats....wrong? Why? They are SEX OBJECTS. Thats what cheerleaders are. Lets be adults about it. They aren't athletes. No one in the stands looks at them during a time out and says "wow, what a dazzling display of timing." They were were tiny skirts and belly tops and kicking their legs up. Every male in the stadium is thinking "wow, I sure would like to sleep with one of them." And thats fine, they're adults, if they want to be sexy, God bless 'em. They're using their bodies to get somewhere just the same way an athlete is.

Furthermore, that picture is beyond tame. The lingerie their wearing is just as covering as say a bikini would be, is this picture 'wrong' because the material has lace?

I can't wait for ASU athletics next year when we have the all Mennonite yell squad.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
ryan - i know of a swim team where the slowest frosh is taped to a bench in the locker room and pissed on by the seniors and then left there - it's then up to the other freshman to come in later and uncut him

crazy acts don't just involve sex - although many of them do

OP
OP
azsouthendzone

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I guess there will be cheerleaders but it will be a program like UCLA and USC, sweaters and megaphones, or whatever.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wait wait wait.....suspended because they stood together in their underwear and had a friend take a picture? what is wrong with that? Is it not typical girl behavior? its underwear!!!

Next on fox 10: cheerleaders caught at lake in bikinis.

Reaction score
I can't wait for ASU athletics next year when we have the all Mennonite yell squad.

You must be registered for see images

Bethel College is a liberal arts institution located in South Bend, Indiana. It was established in 1947 by a Mennonite group which was one of the founding members of the Missionary Church.

HooverDam

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Bethel College is a liberal arts institution located in South Bend, Indiana. It was established in 1947 by a Mennonite group which was one of the founding members of the Missionary Church.

Hahah nice find. Were you already aware of this school, or did you Google something like "Mennonite Cheerleaders"?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort