RIP: Anne Heche (1969-2022)

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
This is rather bizarre situation. If Anne survives, I think it's safe to assume her career is over.....

Anne Heche In “Extremely Critical Condition,” Remains In A Coma Following Fiery Car Crash​

Heche has been in the hospital since Friday when a car she was driving crashed and caught fire in the Mar Vista area of Los Angeles.

Fifty-nine firefighters battled the blaze, which had engulfed both Heche’s car and the house she crashed into, for 65 minutes until she could be safely pulled out of the wreckage. She was reportedly able to communicate at the time but lost consciousness shortly thereafter.

There has been a lot of speculation about Heche’s condition before the crash as she was filmed driving erratically and speeding in the minutes prior to the accident, including getting into another, minor car accident, blocks from the crash site. A podcast featuring Heche, in which she is heard slurring her speech, was released Friday, and has been linked to the crash online. That podcast was recorded Tuesday, sources told Deadline.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doesn’t sound like anyone else was actually hurt with her carelessness. Thank god.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
I guess it's not really surprising. She has had a long history of being troubled, going back to her less than stellar childhood and family that she wrote about (and blamed for her troubles) in her biography. It is a miracle that she didn't hurt anyone else.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw a video of her car speeding by via a Ring camera. She was going ridiculously fast. It was a blur.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reportedly Anne Heche has been kept on life support to determine if her organs are suitable for donation.

By Sandra Gonzalez and Chloe Melas, CNN:

Heche has not been taken off life support, according to the representative, so they have time to determine if she is a match for organ donation.

"It has long been her choice to donate her organs and she is being kept on life support to determine if any are viable," the family said in a previous statement on Thursday night.

Heche suffered a severe anoxic brain injury, which deprives the brain of oxygen, as a result the crash, according to the family's representative.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw a video of her sitting up and tearing out of a body bag after the wreck as EMTs were wheeling the gurney toward an ambulance. Freaky. Weird. Bizarre.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw a video of her sitting up and tearing out of a body bag after the wreck as EMTs were wheeling the gurney toward an ambulance. Freaky. Weird. Bizarre.
What?!? Really?

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
She was going through severe hypovolemic shock from her burns, if I was to guess. We've had a few of those in my time as an EMT. Kinda like a chicken with their head cut off. Graphic depiction, but real.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Even crazier!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there were any skid marks from braking? I have not read anything if she tried to brake or not before hitting the house.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie, I wish I had not seen those videos. That's how "Fear the Walking Dead" started!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave