Ricky Seals-Jones arrested over the weekend

Ragnar

Veteran
Reaction score
Well crap,thought that was what the potted palms was fer!!

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
It’s a bathroom...I was thinking after the headline I’d bash him...after reading it I bash the company...denying a guy to go potty is rediculous...Starbucks had to learn the hard way too.
I'm guessing that their policy is only for late night and for the security of their residence. Most hotels lock their doors late and you must have a key to enter.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing that their policy is only for late night and for the security of their residence. Most hotels lock their doors late and you must have a key to enter.
He actually went into a Sushi place at the hotel. Scottsdale.....

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where did he do his drinking? If not at the W, then he should have purged at the watering hole. Think ahead people. What goes in,. must come out. You rent liquid intoxicants. If he had to pee so badly did he lose it when he went down. Maybe he could have just asked an employee if he could please use the facility and flip the guy a fiver. Betting things could have turned out better. Not everything is race based. It is called rules and policy. Avoid confrontation and stuff is not likely to happen.

Countdown to P & R transfer.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He actually went into a Sushi place at the hotel. Scottsdale.....
He actually tried to go into a closed sushi place at the hotel, after being told he couldn't use the hotel bathroom. Incident was at 130am, Sushi Roku closes at 1130

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He actually tried to go into a closed sushi place at the hotel, after being told he couldn't use the hotel bathroom. Incident was at 130am, Sushi Roku closes at 1130

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
What kind of staff takes 2 hours to close a restaurant?

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Sheesh guys. If you want to intoxicate yourself do it at home! Especially if you're a target. With all this money can't you get a decent party going on at your home?

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Sheesh guys. If you want to intoxicate yourself do it at home! Especially if you're a target. With all this money can't you get a decent party going on at your home?

Right?!?!?

I mean, Matt Leinart would even do beer bongs at his house and everything was fine.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Surprise surprise he was acting like a typical entitled douche bag that had too much to drink.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Surprise surprise he was acting like a typical entitled douche bag that had too much to drink.

How do you get him acting like an entitled douche bag? He is not raising his tone of voice to the officers, does not sound arrogant to me. He obviously had some to drink by reports, which accounts for him raising the bar a tad getting arrested and pushed to the ground for simply wanting to urinate not in public which for him at the moment was for the right reasons under the influence... dang you guys are harsh lol

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Was told by security that he can't enter the door and he muscled his way through? Sounds like an entitled douche bag that had too much to drink to me.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
The Man had to piss (and was likely in the hotel earlier) and didn't want to--ironically--get arrested for urinating outside. Hotel security was being ridiculous. Not sure how that shows he is an, "entitled douchebag."

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Was told by security that he can't enter the door and he muscled his way through? Sounds like an entitled douche bag that had too much to drink to me.

No, an entitled douche bag is some one like the actor Tommy Lee Jones which every restaurant in San Antonio hopes does not show up with constant pompous rude behavior towards their employees. A entitled douche bag is someone who will not attempt to hold their urine and after being told no, would stand there and proceed to piss all over the establishment while berating the staff on why it's his special right

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
A drunk person, trespassing, maybe being a little belligerent? I see no problem in calling the authorities and making an arrest. Personally.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A drunk person, trespassing, maybe being a little belligerent? I see no problem in calling the authorities and making an arrest. Personally.

I still say they will never bring charges. there are people who are white willing to testify they used the bathroom there at around that time. No one is touching this case with a ten foot pole. Plus, it is really some petty ********. IMHO.

Reaction score
I still say they will never bring charges. there are people who are white willing to testify they used the bathroom there at around that time. No one is touching this case with a ten foot pole. Plus, it is really some petty ********. IMHO.

It sounded like the place was pretty busy from the background noise in the video. When the story first came out it sounded like the place was closed & he tried to get in.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It sounded like the place was pretty busy from the background noise in the video. When the story first came out it sounded like the place was closed & he tried to get in.
It was closed he wasn’t in the restaurant.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
I'm sure they also had guests coming back in from the bars.

This place is in the entertainment district near the large bars and clubs.

I'm sure that as the night gets on there is no shortage of drunks trying to make their way in and like most hotels they have an after-hours policy that protects their guests and staff

I doubt this goes anywhere as there really aren't damages and it ultimately is a bit of a waste of time

Last edited:

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Starbucks had to change their entire policy due to 2 guys just hanging out in their shops. RSJ was stopped from using the restroom, which to me is ridiculous. I can not see the prosecution moving forward with this case.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Starbucks had to change their entire policy due to 2 guys just hanging out in their shops. RSJ was stopped from using the restroom, which to me is ridiculous. I can not see the prosecution moving forward with this case.

Yeah, crazy businesses closing for the night and not keeping their facilities open to the general public and crazy hotels having after hours policies that help protect their late night staff and guests.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson