Revancha en la cancha? I don't think so.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Mexico vs United States
Reliant Stadium in Houston

Thursday (ESPN2, 7:55 p.m. ET)

"We just hate each other. It's going to be a brutal game, yet it's going to be a really exciting game at the same point. I believe the stadium is almost sold out, so it'll be a great experience to see what it's like whether I'm on the field or on the bench."

AZ1766

Veteran
Reaction score
Section,
When you score a goal make sure you rip off your shirt, and have ASFN on your back!!!!!:D

I didn't know you played at that level, good for you and I hope all fo you play well....whats your number so we can look for you?

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by SECTION 11
There's no commercials, so you'll need 45 minutes worth of beer.

:thumbup:

45 minutes of non stop chugging so I could even stomach watching that god awful sport.

OP
OP
SECTION 11

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Originally posted by AZ1766
I didn't know you played at that level, good for you and I hope all fo you play well....whats your number so we can look for you?

Actually, I'm in a city league, and we're terrible. So I won't be anywhere near that field.

That's a quote from the U.S. goalie.

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
That was taken right before 150 people were trampled to death in a riot cause some dude kicked the ball in the wrong goal.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Section 11---are those the pictures from the international badmitton finals?

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Somewhat of a sloppy match, with neither team looking really in sync. The US was definitely missing Sanneh (sp?), OBrien, among others, including the best goalie in the world, Brad Friedel. However many of the young guys, even that young goalie looked very good. The future is so bright with the young guys, especially Beasley and Donovan, and the 13 year old phenom, Freddy Adu. I'll love it next world cup when everyone jumps on the bandwagon, right trader? :thumbup:

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Well, I can only speak for myself, but nothing screams excitement to me more than 0-0 Tie. So much action.

Sheesh, and you actually wonder why people hate soccer?!?!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard