Represent In Tampa Bay Fellas - They Are Waiting For You

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like they are wondering where we are at? The Cardinals Calvary is coming on Friday and Saturday.. I guess they didnt know.. Anyways. give em hell and represent in Tampa Bay fellas!

Where are all the Cardinals fans?

It's Day 4 for me in Tampa and I've been blown by the amount of .... STEELERS JERSEYS I'm spotting on the street.

I have to be honest. I'm seeing very little Cardinals representation. Are fans coming later in the week or are they simply skipping this event?

Listen, I can't blame anyone for staying home. Devastating news about the economy breaks daily. We were floored here when we heard Fulton Homes had filed Chapter 11. This is not a cheap getaway.

But I wonder how much Raymond James Stadium will resemble Heinz Field on Sunday. The Cardinals have handled hostile environments before but this is on a supersized scale.

http://www.azcentral.com/members/Blog/PaolaBoivin/44812

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Looks like they are wondering where we are at? The Cardinals Calvary is coming on Friday and Saturday.. I guess they didnt know.. Anyways. give em hell and represent in Tampa Bay fellas!

You know , it was like that in 96' when Pittsburgh played Dallas here at SB XXX. They didn't have any luck in the Valley of the Sun then and they won't against this Arizona Cardinals team now.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
We live in Arizona. Going to Tampa is not a vacation for us. I'll be there Saturday.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gee, you tell I'm coming and hell's coming with me... HELL'S COMING WITH ME!!!!!!!

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Who the hell can take an entire week off to walk around Tampa for a week before the Superbowl?

Yeah I agree with you. I have to work for a living, 2 nights in Tampa, a flight and a ticket are about all I can afford especially after just paying for a flight to Phoenix and a ticket to the NFC Championship game 2 weeks ago and my wife and I going on a cruise March 1st.

Had I been supremely confident I would have asked for Super Bowl week off at the start of the season and not planned our cruise until later in the year but I don't think anyone on here was that confident.

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
Besides did you see their plane leave PA? All alone out on the tarmack it had to be de-iced, twice, before it could leave? I'd wanna scoot my butt to Tampa too, just so I could feel it again.

Meanwhile here in the Valley we are having a great time celebrating with folks that may not be able to afford the trip, before going east. Do worry too much about Cardinal fans those that can will show up and the rest will be here sending our positive energy with them.

SteelCityMom

Rookie
Reaction score
Lol, how would unemployed steel workers be able to afford a trip to Tampa for a week? There must have been a wave of lottery winnings in Pittsburgh for these fat unemployed steel workers (from 20+ years ago...all but one steel mill has been closed in Pittsburgh since the early 80's).

The large amount of Steelers fans in Tampa right now is probably due to the fact that there are already a good number of fans already in the state and nearby areas, there are also a ton of fans coming from all around the nation. There's probably a small percentage of people there who are actually from Pittsburgh.

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The media has played the...

NOBODY cares about the Cardinals card all year. EX: according to ESPN (14-4) (NOW 16-4 with the (2) play-off wins is NOT a Home-field advantage. Excuse me?? Then what is pray-tell?? NO ONE cares about the Cardinals...That's why the play-off game against the Falcons was almost blacked out. The NFC Championship game SOLD OUT in 6 min. ...So now NO ONE cares about the Cardinals because they're NOT seeing alot of "red" in the crowd. Puh-lease. EVERYONE knows the Steelers travel really well. Come game-time the Cardinal fans will be out-in-force.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I WILL BE STALKING THE STREETS OF TAMPA BAY WITH THE STRENGTH OF 47 STEELERS FANS, 8 DEAD EAGLES FANS, 6 TRAMPLED PANTHERS FANS, AND 3 AND A HALF SOULLESS FALCONS FANS!!!

Represent!

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I WILL BE STALKING THE STREETS OF TAMPA BAY WITH THE STRENGTH OF 47 STEELERS FANS, 8 DEAD EAGLES FANS, 6 TRAMPLED PANTHERS FANS, AND 3 AND A HALF SOULLESS FALCONS FANS!!!

Represent!

LMAO.

Our fans may be few but they are the hardiest group of ****'s on the planet.

You can't relate and you can't stop the train baby, it's comming, years of festering pain of untold proportions, dissapointment? We crap dissapointment and eat disallusionment, we have survived nuclear winter eating crumbs and gnawing on scraps of old leather.

We have been laughed at, left out and spent our entire fan lives outside looking in but we're here now and before this is over you will know our name.

WE ARE THE CARDINALS !!!!

:newcards:

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Tampa's gonna see a lot more Cardinal Red on Saturday. I'm going to WILL this team to a victory. This is what I was born for. It's going to be the ultimate experience.

GO CARDINALS, AND SHOCK THE WORLD!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson