Rebel Moon - Part Two: The Scargiver (Netflix)

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh god oh god. Why did I do it? I said I wasn't going to but I did. I will never get the time back. This film pretty much made the first film completely pointless. They should have started with this movie. At least this movie was tighter in narrative. Even though two movies later the plot went nowhere….at all. It also desperately and embarrassing tried too hard to be Empire Strikes Back.

This has to be one of the most "empty calorie" pieces of garbage franchises ever. I found very little redeeming about the script, terrible dialogue just like the last film. The stupid from the first just continues unabated in this one. There were a couple cool actions sequences but ruined by slow motion, exaggerated situations and sequences where it seemed like an amateur choreographed them.

Why so much damn slow motion?!?!?!? They should call this franchise Rebel Moon: Chariot of Fire edition.

There was some cool VXF but aside from that? I can't think of one reason to recommend this hot garbage to anyone. Zach Snyder is the Joel Schumacher of this generation (franchise killer).

Last edited:

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Oh god oh god. Why did I do it? I said I wasn't going to but I did. I will never get the time back. This film pretty much made the first film completely pointless. They should have started with this movie. At least this movie was tighter in narrative. Even though two movies later the plot went nowhere….at all. It also desperately and embarrassing tried too hard to be Empire Strikes Back.

This has to be one of the most "empty calorie" pieces of garbage franchises ever. I found very little redeeming about the script, terrible dialogue just like the last film. The stupid from the first just continues unabated in this one. There were a couple cool actions sequences but ruined by slow motion, exaggerated situations and sequences where it seemed like an amateur choreographed them.

Why so much damn slow motion?!?!?!? They should call this franchise Rebel Moon: Chariot of Fire edition.

There was some cool VXF but aside from that? I can't think of one reason to recommend this hot garbage to anyone. Zach Snyder is the Joel Schumacher of this generation (franchise killer).
Good movie to take a nap to? Took me about 5 different tries to finish the first one.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Good movie to take a nap to? Took me about 5 different tries to finish the first one.
I think so...I fell asleep ten minutes in... watched the first one three times and I still dont know what happens for about 40 minutes in the middle

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I watched both of them over the weekend... not bad but the genre is already over-saturated. Apparently there's 6 parts to this too.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn