Really want to change the culture?

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Let’s restructure some guys like Dhop, Hump, and Brown so they have a low cap for 23, build the oline, draft defense and……….

Sign Tom Brady for a year!!

Hear me out! Let Kyler heal up proper and watch how the GOAT prepares!

Tom would have two solid tight ends, a great receiver and a good one(nevermind Dortch might endear himself as our version of Edelman) and a revamped oline!

PS - I’m drinking and have an excuse lol and I know there are grammatical and spelling errors Quebec.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Let’s restructure some guys like Dhop, Hump, and Brown so they have a low cap for 23, build the oline, draft defense and……….

Tom would have two solid tight ends, a great receiver and a good one(nevermind Dortch might endear himself as our version of Edelman) and a revamped oline!

PS - I’m drinking and have an excuse lol and I know there are grammatical and spelling errors Quebec.
Back.....away from the bottle. Repeat, back away from the bottle......

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

The problem with that, is that TB12 isn't the type to take a younger QB under his wing, so you'd literally just have Murray "watching" TB12. Colt McCoy was so important to Murray last year 2021, because Colt was a Texas legend and he had the ability to actually sit with and talk to Murray.

OP
OP
outcent13

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I agree Tom isn’t the guy to teach, but Colt(as much as I like him) doesn’t have the resume to have influence.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you want to pur TB12 into the morgue, this is the play.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

I'm less concerned with your syntax and more with your mid-day :beer: and goofy suggestion, eh, eh. :D

OP
OP
outcent13

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It’s been a long day and a longer season of cardinals fandom, appreciate y’all for indulging.

OP
OP
outcent13

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The 5’ 10” water bug needs to be a QB first. If he can’t then we need to move on

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard