Random thoughts

Alan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Rarely post anymore, but...

1) Surprised Peterson was only in for 3 offensive snaps
2) Didn't hear Acho's name once
3) I, sadly have no faith in Feely
4) Did we use a different setup for the field goal blocks? Looks different to me for some reason. If we did, why mess with success?
5) It was amazing to see the Cardinals try the corner fade to Fitzgerald to the endzone for the first time since Warner left.
6) It was even more amazing that they did it a second time - showing I wasn't dreaming.
7) Best part of the game for me? Doing *MULTIPLE* touchdown dances with my 4-year-old son. We just need to figure out a good victory dance.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

1) Surprised Peterson was only in for 3 offensive snaps
4) Did we use a different setup for the field goal blocks? Looks different to me for some reason. If we did, why mess with success?
5) It was amazing to see the Cardinals try the corner fade to Fitzgerald to the endzone for the first time since Warner left.
6) It was even more amazing that they did it a second time - showing I wasn't dreaming.
7) Best part of the game for me? Doing *MULTIPLE* touchdown dances with my 4-year-old son. We just need to figure out a good victory dance.

You could get some prep time if we cant find a pass rush or stop suh next week.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I didn't see the game but know all about Quinn's three sacks. But I see Hayes, also, had a sack. Whom did he beat? Thanks for any help.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Good to hear from you, Alan. You're definitely missed around here.

1) Surprised Peterson was only in for 3 offensive snaps I'm not. This was far more sizzle thank steak all preseason long. We'll maybe see more, but I was surprised that the real #4 WRs were out there so frequently.
4) Did we use a different setup for the field goal blocks? Looks different to me for some reason. If we did, why mess with success? Another of the departures from the old regime. New coaching staff, new systems.
5) It was amazing to see the Cardinals try the corner fade to Fitzgerald to the endzone for the first time since Warner left. It was pretty great. I think that's a harder pass to throw than the casual fans believe. Really awesome.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
1) Peterson got called for "delay of game" before the snap on defense, WTF?
2) The fact we all knew Feely would miss the 50 yarder tells us something
3) The fact we all knew Zuerlein would make the 48 yarder also tells us something about Feely
4) Honey Badger is quickly becoming one of my favorite players
5) I agree with the posters who feel that D-Wash is at least partially responsible for this loss. We most likely win if he's in there IMHO
6) This team will be entertaining, a breath of fresh air compared to the smog of last season
7) Fitzgerald looks reborn
8) Look out for an 0-4 start

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose