Random draft gurus tidbits 2021

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
A retweet from Ben. I did not go that far back in his timeline.

Ben Fennell

@BenFennell_NFL

·
Nov 15, 2020

Two athletic/tough senior LBs gaining buzz this month WVU LB Tony Fields (6'0 220) - Arizona transfer. 2500+ Snaps. Physical. Coverage vs TE/RB. Sub-Rusher/QB Spy. Michigan St LB Antjuan Simmons (6'0 225) - Captain. Tackling Machine. Versatile Inside/Outside. Instinctive/Smart.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No pay wall. I wasn't sure whether to start a new thread or not. so yeah here is the tweet.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
No pay wall. I wasn't sure whether to start a new thread or not. so yeah here is the tweet.

another worst case scenario for the Cards with the top pass catchers and CBs all off the board at #16

with Lawrence, Wilson, Fields, and Lance (the top QBs) all off the board in the top 10, curious if a few teams: WFT, Indy, Pitt, NO would look to trade up and get Mac Jones, QB Alabama

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

another worst case scenario for the Cards with the top pass catchers and CBs all off the board at #16

with Lawrence, Wilson, Fields, and Lance (the top QBs) all off the board in the top 10, curious if a few teams: WFT, Indy, Pitt, NO would look to trade up and get Mac Jones, QB Alabama

I think this should be what we all expect to happen. We are 2 to 3 picks outside of the promised land IMO for this draft. It makes us a prime trade up or move down candidate.