5-Kylin Hill
7-kicker

Then we need in free agency.
Pass rusher-Romeo Okwara
C-Ankhello Weatherspoon, young, tall, good upside
WR Curtis Samuel

If we, start the season with a line like this one

Humphries-Pugh-Meinerz-Jones/Murray -Slater im fine

Hill can be a three down rb, he is a complete back, can catch, can block, can break tackles, has enough good speed and Edmonds is the perfect number 2
Move around Samuel and Kirk, and hope Keyshawn Johnson can be more effective

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Newsome is underrated in the draft media. I think teams will be higher.

This time was adjusted to 4.37 but that's still quick.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
You must be registered for see images attach

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
So many good linemen on paper, deep class
I would love if we draft 2 linemen

One thing to consider though, is how many of the draftable linemen can actually make the roster...

I want a frontline center or guard in free agency and then draft a young stud. There are only so many roster spots and the Cardinals actually have a few decent backups that might be tough to dislodge.

Humphries
Pugh
OPEN
Murray? FA?
Jones?
Gaillard
Cole
Miles?

I'd expect the Cardinals sign two vets, one guy who is an obvious starter and another who is a backup type. That means that 8 spots are filled with players going into the draft.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
One thing to consider though, is how many of the draftable linemen can actually make the roster...

I want a frontline center or guard in free agency and then draft a young stud. There are only so many roster spots and the Cardinals actually have a few decent backups that might be tough to dislodge.

Humphries
Pugh
OPEN
Murray? FA?
Jones?
Gaillard
Cole
Miles?

I'd expect the Cardinals sign two vets, one guy who is an obvious starter and another who is a backup type. That means that 8 spots are filled with players going into the draft.

I'm pretty sure Keim want to draft the right tackle

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Keim want to draft the right tackle

That's a possibility. I think the RT candidates in that area of the 1st round (Jenkins, Darrisaw, etc) are a solid value.

The more I look at the Cardinals needs and players available, I'd be very tempted to move back and get more picks, especially day two picks.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That's a possibility. I think the RT candidates in that area of the 1st round (Jenkins, Darrisaw, etc) are a solid value.

The more I look at the Cardinals needs and players available, I'd be very tempted to move back and get more picks, especially day two picks.

If they target Jenkins as it was rumored they can certainly move back and getting an extra third and a later pick

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
If they target Jenkins as it was rumored they can certainly move back and getting an extra third and a later pick

From the whispers I've read, Jenkins might be that prospect that fans don't know and draft gurus are underrating, but may go higher.

If I'm the Cardinals I'm looking for a move back to around 24 and I'm asking for a 2nd rounder. And then I look to move down again after that.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
From the whispers I've read, Jenkins might be that prospect that fans don't know and draft gurus are underrating, but may go higher.

If I'm the Cardinals I'm looking for a move back to around 24 and I'm asking for a 2nd rounder. And then I look to move down again after that.

U have been influenced by mock draft simulators where u can make several trades:D

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We SHOULD be bringing in a top tier FA interior O-Lineman, getting at least one starter out of Galliard/Jones/Cole, and drafting an O-lineman that we hope becomes a starter.

If we are able to do those things we should be a much better unit overall.

DJ - Vera-Tucker (Who lets us cut Pugh and save money), Lindsley, Cole, Jones

DJ - Pugh, Galliard, Thuney, Leatherwood (possible 2nd round guy).

The possibilities to really make the O-Line legit are there this year. We will see how much they care about keeping Kyler in the game by how they approach it this offseason.

I really hope Keim is not stupid enough to think that the play of the O-Line over the last 2 years has been acceptable. They have gotten more praise than they deserved, and have had Kyler running for his life.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Unless one of chase waddle slater penei surtain Farley or davonte are available I agree

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

I keep finding myself doing just this in mocks.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard