Rams vs Green Bay - Who would you rather win?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm going to have to sadly choose Rams.

My reasons being,

1, We already have 2.5 wins over the Rams. We have more of a cushion than we do over GB for the #1 seed.
2, We still have to play the Rams. So we have another opportunity to beat them.

Rams have GB, Cards and the Ravens as tough games. Plus Jags, Seahawks and Vikings. Vikings can be tough and it's on the road too but on paper Rams should win that one.

GB have Rams, Ravens, Browns and Vikings plus Lions and Bears.

I'll be praying for a tie though :)

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Rams if you want better chance at 1 seed, but also the 5th seed.

Packers if you want better shot at the division but puts the 1 seed in doubt.

I say Rams. We have another opportunity to beat them and they will have a hard time getting tiebreaker over us regardless.

I want that #1 seed baby

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Packers. Especially if the Cardinals beat the Rams for the second time in a couple of weeks. If they were happen to meet the Rams for a third time in the playoffs, the odds would not be in their favor of beating them for a third time. With the Packers, I like the chances of the Cardinals beating them or than the Rams.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
A tie. We gain a half game on both. That's better than a one game advantage on either. With a gun to my head, the Rams, but I won't be cheering for them. I'll be cheering against GB. I still want a scoreless tie though.

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Many would rather puke in their mouth than pull for the Rams "BUT" we have the opportunity to influence the rest of the Rams season , we have no such opportunity with the Packers . If we play the Packers again , it will be in the playoffs , and I damn sure don't want it to be Blizzard conditions on the Frozen Tundra in January , so I'll pinch my nose and say GO RAMS !!!

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Want the Rams to win. Don't want the Cards playing in Lambeau in January.

Why not? That's an old wives tale, that their boys don't feel cold, but ours do. It's all about who's more talented and who's got a better game plan. I'm happy to stomp all over Rodgers any time he's stupid enough to square off against us.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Go Rams. This year we match up better with Rams. Packers always play us even. The last thing we want is to have to play in Green Bay come January. I would rather lose the division than go to G.B. to play. I care much more about getting to the Super Bowl than winning our division.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Rams. We get another chance to beat the rams, but we don't get to play GB again.

And Lambo in snow scares the crap out of me.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why do you guys keep assuming it’ll snow in Lambeau during a playoff game? I don’t think that hasn’t happened in 14 years with all the playoff games that have happened there

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Why do you guys keep assuming it’ll snow in Lambeau during a playoff game? I don’t think that hasn’t happened in 14 years with all the playoff games that have happened there

Whether it's snow, sleet, arctic cold... or a pleasant fall-like day, it's still better to face them with 65,000+ screamers on your side.

In other words... AT HOME!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whether it's snow, sleet, arctic cold... or a pleasant fall-like day, it's still better to face them with 65,000+ screamers on your side.

In other words... AT HOME!

And to have gotten a bye two weeks earlier as well.

I think are really underestimating how valuable the bye is. It means all you have to do is win ONE home game and you’re a game from the Super Bowl. Also, the week to get healthy from a grueling extra long season for the first time.

I also think since the teams up top could be so bunched up and that there’s only one bye, there won’t be the worry or resting players too much and getting too much rust because I think every team will be going for that bye in Week 18 this year.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I think are really underestimating how valuable the bye is. It means all you have to do is win ONE home game and you’re a game from the Super Bowl. Also, the week to get healthy from a grueling extra long season for the first time.
the bye is the big thing for me

especially in a tough NFC

who wants a first round playoff game vs the Vikings or 49ers? Sure, the Cards would be favored, but those would be difficult outs to start a playoff run

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Even if it is a 1 percent chance of snow, that is higher than 0 in LA.

the cards will not win a snow game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose