Rams Tank Job

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Sorry...I missed a ton while I was in timeout and can't find much about this ...apologies if already discussed.

Why isn't anyone calling out the Rams for their tank job this year. IMO it's way more apparent than what the Cards are doing. Youngest roster ...old QB who reportedly isn't gelling with the youngsters...stars on Offense and Defense not playing. Not to mention their preseason performance looked to be completely non-competitive at every level. I give Stafford 4 games before he's shelved...but the MSM still won't call them out.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
they are better than the Cards due to Stafford, Kupp and Donald.

but

Kupp looks to miss at least week 1 with a hamstring problem that is the second time this pre season

both their starting tackles are questionable as well

Stafford obvs needs to stay upright

if he doesnt, then would it really shock anyone if the Rams start 1-5 or something that pieces start getting moved to position themselves for the draft (and they finally get to participate in 2024)

OP
OP
R

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
At least they have them to start with...

They still have a SB winning HC and QB with HOF players in Donald and Kupp (IMO).

Nothing compared to us.

WE are the REAL tankers!!
Guys with 10-15 years in the league are not building blocks, though....lol

The Rams gutted their roster for young cheap players and it's being called a rebuild. You don't rebuild around Stafford, Kupp and Donald. They will likely not be around long enough to achieve success with the new players...and the coach already had to be coaxed into coming back once....McVay isn't gonna be in this for the long haul. They will likely win a out the same amount of games as the Cards this year.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Sorry...I missed a ton while I was in timeout and can't find much about this ...apologies if already discussed.

Why isn't anyone calling out the Rams for their tank job this year. IMO it's way more apparent than what the Cards are doing. Youngest roster ...old QB who reportedly isn't gelling with the youngsters...stars on Offense and Defense not playing. Not to mention their preseason performance looked to be completely non-competitive at every level. I give Stafford 4 games before he's shelved...but the MSM still won't call them out.
I have posted this several times. This will happen as Caleb will sell tickets for them and they desperately need this.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I have posted this several times. This will happen as Caleb will sell tickets for them and they desperately need this.
If this is true, then Cards-Rams matchups this season will be epic battles of ineptitude! Must see TV!

OP
OP
R

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
Their coach is young. Throwing in the towel this year is a blip on his radar.
Their coach already wants to retire...He had to be talked into coming back. He a lot like Vermeil...high intensity and burnout at an early age.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Their good players are old and/or injured....with zero depth.

These guys are all pencilled to start

Van Jefferson
Tutu Atwell
Tremayne Anchrum
Joe Noteboom
Cam Akers (who they tried to trade last year)
Earnest Brown IV
Bobby Brown III
Ernest Jones
Christian Rozeboom
Michael Hoecht
Russ Yeast
Derion Kendrick
Cobie Durant

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
You're allowed to "tank" when you understood the assignment and invested all of your assets into players to end up winning a Super Bowl. They retained a highly talented coach and maybe 4-5 good to great starters. No QB on our roster has ever won a game and the last four years of our lives were managed by absolute trash at GM and HC.

That's why the media is giving them a pass.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard