Rams go 14-2 in 2018, and Wins Super Bowl

OP
OP
LoyalRam

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
Going for the sweep of the NFC West...SWEET! and MAYBE we get to beat the Hawks ass again!

OP
OP
LoyalRam

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
6-0 vs the NFC West. Last team that did that was the Cardinals in 2008 (or 09?). 13-3, and taking the week off!

OP
OP
LoyalRam

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
With C.J. Anderson, the Rams will be unstoppable when paired with Todd Gurley. They play a great team and will undoubtedly be underdogs in the Super Dome. Yet, I think the game will prove that Gurley & Anderson are a better two headed monster than Ingram & Kamara. I didn't foresee Anderson before the season when I started this thread, because I thought Cooper Kupp would make it to the Super Bowl as the Goff security blanket. But our Oline LOVES to run-block and they blowing the Cowgirls off the line, and will do the same to the Saints. We will have Talib this time vs the Saints, and so Michael Thomas and Drew Brees better get ready for what's coming.

I can't wait to drink the tears of "experts" today and this week.

OP
OP
LoyalRam

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
This game vs the Saints was the real Super Bowl, and now they just need to beat a team they should beat, for the Lombardi

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
How's it taste?

I remember hearing Richard Sherman say much it hurt to lose a Super Bowl. I hate the Rams for all the dirty hits over the years.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose