Rams best team in division this year no doubt

Reaction score
Hey sorry cardinal fans but the rams are the best team in the division this year, i mean come on you really think loser leinart is going to win any games for you hahahha fat chance. Also just look what Stephen Jackson does to you ever time you play us he tears your defense apart. Also wow so you signed old fart joey porter he will do nothing for you he is slow and just talks a lot of crap and has never backed up it on the field. The rams have the best wr's in the game with Avery he is a fast future hall of famer wr. I guarntee the rams will make it to the sb after we take Bradford number 1 he will scortch your pathatic pass defense for 400 yds every game. LATER LOSERS GO RAMS HOORAY

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I guess someones kid was finally released from the closet & he decided to come to a Cards board

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
haha Stephen Jackson never owns us......**** i talked to him.... my bad

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
I like this guy, he should stick around.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Hey sorry cardinal fans but the rams are the best team in the division this year, i mean come on you really think loser leinart is going to win any games for you hahahha fat chance. Also just look what Stephen Jackson does to you ever time you play us he tears your defense apart. Also wow so you signed old fart joey porter he will do nothing for you he is slow and just talks a lot of crap and has never backed up it on the field. The rams have the best wr's in the game with Avery he is a fast future hall of famer wr. I guarntee the rams will make it to the sb after we take Bradford number 1 he will scortch your pathatic pass defense for 400 yds every game. LATER LOSERS GO RAMS HOORAY

I'm trying to figure out what your typo is supposed to be. Did you mean to say he would scorch us, or that you would have to drink a lot of scotch to survive the season as a Ram's fan?

Monty

2010 Cardinals Draft Guru
Reaction score
Well he is not exactly wrong is he? I mean they are best team in the NFL as they pick first in the draft. Simple logic will tell you that being first means your the best. Come on ASFN guys get your mind right.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Well he is not exactly wrong is he? I mean they are best team in the NFL as they pick first in the draft. Simple logic will tell you that being first means your the best. Come on ASFN guys get your mind right.

:biglaugh: OK John Lott

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score

good point. im gonna go tell the Saints how much they suck!

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score

I think that should be "you're the best" not "your the best". I wouldn't want the statement to be both factually and gramatically incorrect.