Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 12-23-18

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this game the lump of coal in our stockings?

We are probably going to get beat bad today and it will be ugly. I'm still going to watch the game all the way through.

Have to hope that Josh doesn't get injured behind this weak Oline and the Rams strong pass rush.

If PP can't play today they will not only be able to run, the passing game opens up.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We can only pray that we get our butts handed to us. I worry that the Rams have some issues still & we somehow stay close. I cannot & will not watch another season of Cardinal football if Wilks is still on the sideline.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We can only pray that we get our butts handed to us. I worry that the Rams have some issues still & we somehow stay close. I cannot & will not watch another season of Cardinal football if Wilks is still on the sideline.
I'm with you on the Wilks situation. He has to go next Monday and MB can't try to put bandaids on the problem like hiring different coaches to help him.

It's sad to see our team be so unprepared week after week. MB has to be seeing what we are, isn't he?

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm with you on the Wilks situation. He has to go next Monday and MB can't try to put bandaids on the problem like hiring different coaches to help him.

It's sad to see our team be so unprepared week after week. MB has to be seeing what we are, isn't he?

I hope you're right. I just don't trust the Bidwill's to absorb a financial hit in order to fix a horrible hire. I just don't. I fear that MB is looking for any and every chance to justify keeping Wilks. If Wilks stays, MB is dead to me.

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Had plenty of time to brainstorm his replacement. Hopefully we get the guy we want. I'd take Bowles for DC and go with an offensive HC.

BigRedArk

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is off topic so I apologize in advance. Does anyone know why Roy Green is no longer on the Cardinals pregame or post game radio broadcasts on 98.7 FM? Maybe he still is but every time I tune in he isn't on either one anymore.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
This is off topic so I apologize in advance. Does anyone know why Roy Green is no longer on the Cardinals pregame or post game radio broadcasts on 98.7 FM? Maybe he still is but every time I tune in he isn't on either one anymore.

Not sure but he was pretty bad. They’re all homers but I’d rather listen to Jurecki and Fredrickson if forced to choose.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose