Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 11-26-23

Dynomite

Veteran
Reaction score
Switched to the Bills game. Going to say it again, something is wrong with Josh Allen and I'm not buying it's lack of talent around him.

On consecutive plays he panicked and threw the ball into the ground short of 2 receivers because Reddick got a good jump, even Romo said he had way more time he just got the yips because Reddick got off so fast. And then on the next play Gabe Davis wide open he hits the DB in the back instead of dropping the ball over him. I don't know if he's injured or what but something is wrong with Josh Allen
I mean Allen was never known for being accurate.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
PA rollout max protect: no one open, Kyler avoids a rusher twice dumps it off to conner who leaks out late- loss of 4.

Straight drop back: first option taken away, looks left throws high and outside.

3rd and long drop back and Kyler gets pressure from 4 rushers before he hits his back foot.

No one can succeed in this offense. Anyone else wonder how Dobbs can do better in MN after zero practice, but couldn’t figure it out here? Our talent is awful, but the play calls, outside of the first 15, are terrible. Zero creativity, zero plays putting pressure on the opposing team, zero points since the first drive.

Oh look another missed tackle for a TD

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So where do we go from here? How can this team legitimately rebuild? Other teams in recent history have done it but it feels like this organization is cursed.

A quick turnaround feels out of reach. At this point it feels like it’s at least 3 years away.

Watch the Texans they were horrible last year and are a playoff team now.

But we may have tanked too much we may have too many holes to fill in one year

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Freeman with a 23 yard touchdown run and the Rams are up 37-8. :( :help:
At least they missed the extra point. :lmao:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did it? The longer he was here the worse he got as people got film on him lol. Interceptions and he rarely if ever threw down the field. Funny how people see what they want to see…
The longer Kyler’s been back, the worse the offense has looked too.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Switched to the Bills game. Going to say it again, something is wrong with Josh Allen and I'm not buying it's lack of talent around him.

On consecutive plays he panicked and threw the ball into the ground short of 2 receivers because Reddick got a good jump, even Romo said he had way more time he just got the yips because Reddick got off so fast. And then on the next play Gabe Davis wide open he hits the DB in the back instead of dropping the ball over him. I don't know if he's injured or what but something is wrong with Josh Allen
He has been like this for a while. Way too long for it just to be a simple rough patch.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
PA rollout max protect: no one open, Kyler avoids a rusher twice dumps it off to conner who leaks out late- loss of 4.

Straight drop back: first option taken away, looks left throws high and outside.

3rd and long drop back and Kyler gets pressure from 4 rushers before he hits his back foot.

No one can succeed in this offense. Anyone else wonder how Dobbs can do better in MN after zero practice, but couldn’t figure it out here? Our talent is awful, but the play calls, outside of the first 15, are terrible. Zero creativity, zero plays putting pressure on the opposing team, zero points since the first drive.

Oh look another missed tackle for a TD
The difference I see is that with Dobbs, he completes the pass on 2nd down to keep it 3rd and 6. Kyler missed and then puts the Cardinals in 3rd and long.

Rookie
Reaction score
All we can hope is someone buys this cursed company and somehow has the magical cure.

The team value has never been lower especially considering the sunk cost in KM