Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 11-26-23

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish they'd stop running those commercials for Sunday Ticket discounted. If you look you will see you only get that discount if you get Ticket AND You Tube TV. it's basically 140 bucks if you just want the Ticket.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Kyler is being coached to stay in the pocket and go with the called plays! They are evaluating and don’t really care about winning obviously with all the going for it on 4th downs all the time! We all know Murray can run but outside of the TD run they aren’t calling any and he is not scrambling at all really. Think he is being told to stay in the pocket and run the offense per playcalls… no improv as of yet…

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Notice how he's not running around? I think they're asking him to just go with the plays available and run them as drawn up. It's really about the only way they can evaluate some of the players, I think. It seemed pretty vanilla play calling.
Agreed… very odd on him not taking off on a number of plays with zero pocket and tight coverage w open lanes to run or roll out to.

I’m still confused how this offense scheme doesn’t have him rolling out now stop w drag routes by the smaller yet faster WRs?????? Makes no sense to me. Esp w a crap Oline… get defense to commit to him and he’s been great throwing on the run. Esp when WRs have separation. Do what eagles and ravens do w their inaccurate QBs to build confidence

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And what is Kyler doing to win you over?
Huge difference in we know what Kyler can do and HAS done before unlike Dobbs who has always sucked! It’s not debatable geesh. Murray hasn’t played in a damn year give him a little time in the new offense, no one was complaining on the first drive when they drove down and scored easily! They are clearly trying stuff out and if they lose so what don’t think they are really trying to win all that much.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
anybody who wants to judge any quarterback playing behind this offensive line is never going to get a legit sample - it will always be tainted - not to mention the play call - the bizarre decision making - and a defense that couldn't stop jack ish