R I S E ___ U P ___ D A R K ___ S I D E (2019)

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
You can't expect people to pay a lot of money for a consistently bad product, especially when it is a better watch on TV than in the stadium. People want to make excuses like there are so many transplants in the AZ area, but in reality, it isn't a problem if you are consistently good. Winning creates fans and we don't win enough.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What an exclamation point on the entire season that Rams game was - a winnable game that we pissed away with poor play, lack of focus, and questionable play-calling in key situations. Now we get to sit back and see what the GM that most people want canned does in the off-season and with the draft. Oh joy !! :|

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
What an exclamation point on the entire season that Rams game was - a winnable game that we pissed away with poor play, lack of focus, and questionable play-calling in key situations. Now we get to sit back and see what the GM that most people want canned does in the off-season and with the draft. Oh joy !! :|
Happy that there's someone to share my lack of optimism with that won't call me a troll.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
......I shudder to think of next year's draft.

It is always so disappointing.

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
You can't expect people to pay a lot of money for a consistently bad product, especially when it is a better watch on TV than in the stadium. People want to make excuses like there are so many transplants in the AZ area, but in reality, it isn't a problem if you are consistently good. Winning creates fans and we don't win enough.

Facts. The Cardinals have one of my biggest pet peeves going on. The thought of "it's not thier fault, its everyone else's".

It is not the responsibility of the consumer to enable a poor product.

The Cardinals organization is in 100% control of its fate. It is on the Cardinals organization, and no one else, to better themselves as an organization, and better their situation.

Not only that, the front office shows rampant ineptitude, and the casual fan, which I am becoming more and more as I get older, is not going to be excited by 5 wins a year after this organization fielded one of the worst teams in NFL history the year before.

My goodness, it is scary to think of what this organization will have to do when Fitzgerald retires.

But its the Cardinals problem to fix.

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA