R I S E ___ U P ___ D A R K ___ S I D E (2019)

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You guys are so mad but the entire NFL didn't want Rosen your Lord and Savior hahahahhahahah

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
You guys are so mad but the entire NFL didn't want Rosen your Lord and Savior hahahahhahahah

Derpa derpa derp...let's do everything we can as a FO to make sure we destroy Rosen's trade value. Should we trade him when teams don't know what we're going to do, or wait until they know we don't want him, thus ruining any chance to get anything for him? Hmm....derpa derpa derp

--Steve Keim

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I hereby abdicate whatever position I’ve historically held in the Darkside pantheon to BW52. I haven’t seen a single solitary positive post from him in months - and there’s volume! I foresee much of the same in the coming 12 months. Wear the crown well.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I was fully dark last season.

But so far this year, I've noticed some complexion changes in myself...

:koolaid:

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I didnt see. Dont get your panties in a bunch.
Sorry, actually didn't mean to come off snarky.

Lol. You’re going to keep getting a lot of these.
Yep, just some people busting my balls, but I hope I've been pretty straightforward about it. I think it's just mostly people who are mad I dare not suddenly bow to how great Murray is supposedly going to be.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hereby abdicate the throne and title of Emperor of the Dark Side. Don't get me wrong, I still think there's probably a 75% chance this entire off-season just blows up in #MillerKeim's face, but there's also probably a 25% chance it's pure genius and we enter a whole new world of Cardinals football at the forefront of the NFL.

Okay... maybe it's 85% to 15%, but for some reason, I'm going to just look at the brightest side of the things going into the year, mostly because for the first time in at least three years I DO think there is a universe where there is a possible upside. The last three years I was excited for football every season, but to be honest, not all that excited for Cardinals football. Each team had REALLY low ceilings, IMO and ended up doing exactly what I expected them to while boring the ever living piss out of me.

I'm just excited to see what happens this year because I have no clue what's coming. Haven't felt that way in a long time.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, actually didn't mean to come off snarky.

Yep, just some people busting my balls, but I hope I've been pretty straightforward about it. I think it's just mostly people who are mad I dare not suddenly bow to how great Murray is supposedly going to be.

Don`t let it bother you.Some guys just like to start the fire and then jump back and watch.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don`t let it bother you.Some guys just like to start the fire and then jump back and watch.

uh dude... if you're going to post an I'M OUT thread, you better have a sense of humor about yourself. ALL of those are just begging to be mocked.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
I have low expectations this year so it'll be better for me. I won't be surprised if we win 4 games total but the little bit of hope always brings me back come September.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I have low expectations this year so it'll be better for me. I won't be surprised if we win 4 games total but the little bit of hope always brings me back come September.
Yeah, I mean, I won't be outraged all year. I don't expect us to do anything of note, and will get to be real excited if things go right. I'm expecting the Steve Spurrier/Chip Kelly experience.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose