Quick Thoughts - Tennessee

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Talked to several non Cards fans who watched part of our game and came to the same conclusion, the Titans defense were intentionally trying to get us into clock violations by delaying their subs after we subbed.

Apparently it's already a thing the NFL is going to have to clarify, after one week.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Talked to several non Cards fans who watched part of our game and came to the same conclusion, the Titans defense were intentionally trying to get us into clock violations by delaying their subs after we subbed.

Apparently it's already a thing the NFL is going to have to clarify, after one week.
Interesting

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

I get and agree with why the defense is allowed to respond with their own subs, but was trying to figure out why the play clock was still running during that with the ref over the ball. Also, a delay of game should be called on the defense no question if they’re cheating the system and moving slow with it

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get and agree with why the defense is allowed to respond with their own subs, but was trying to figure out why the play clock was still running during that with the ref over the ball. Also, a delay of game should be called on the defense no question if they’re cheating the system and moving slow with it

I don't know if they were because I don't honestly know how much time they're supposed to be allowed to sub after the offense does but Kliff was clearly mad about it and other people who watched the game came to the same conclusion for it to happen that many times it had to be intentional.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
That was probably as good a game the Cards have played in years.
Playoff team on the road at 1pm start and they dominated the entire game. Very promising.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Clearly it's Collins they are pulling when they go Nickel, at least for now.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The AJ Green debut reminded me of the Suggs debut. Didn't look as buttoned up mentally as I thought he would.
I threw some free bets on the over for his 3.5 receptions and 35 yards. Amazed he didnt get either.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I don't know if they were because I don't honestly know how much time they're supposed to be allowed to sub after the offense does but Kliff was clearly mad about it
in his 98.7 appearance, KK noted that he thought they had an agreement on how things would work with the referees that when the game started wasnt the case

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose